The Havoc Squad

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by PBN, Sep 6, 2015.

1. PBN

PBN Powder Monkey

Hi all, The Havoc Squad is a newly formed Guild looking to recruit new members.

Please join and help create a new and exciting guild.

2. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

Have you been in a large guild and never gotten a vote or say in strategy or in regard to promotions and demotions? We are former members from a top guild and were sick of the lack of communication/strategy/voting structure. If you feel the same come join us on the seas! We will be in the top 100 EASILY!! Join THE HAVOC SQUAD

3. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

We are now at 7 members! All of which left theirs posts as first mates with a top guild to grow The Havoc Squad! Come join us!

4. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

We are now up to 9 members in just one day! All former first mates of a top guild. Feel free to request to join now! Growing quickly so get in from the start!

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

[No hijacking other guild's recruitment threads! - your friendly neighbourhood mod]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  6. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

It's something I can take back to my guild for a vote! It would need to be your guild joining The Havoc Squad. If that's something you are ok with let me know and I will call a vote.

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

I don't think so. Sorry. :)

8. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

We are now accepting all pirate hall levels! Come join The Havoc Squad! We are all former first mates of a top guild. We grew 9 members in one day! Come have fun and be active with us on the seas. Good strategy and helpful crew are here to help us all grow.

9. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

Now at 10 members with more on their way. Join today!

10. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

11 members strong! If you are an active player who wants an easy going guild that contributes to all perks and pirates then we are for you!

11. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

11 strong and growing! Perks funded! Pirate donations always filled and lower level pirate hall players granted high level pirate donations without need to donate until you upgrade your island! Everyone gets to contribute their ideas and suggestions for rumbles/pushes. We are currently accepting all pirate hall levels!

12. PBN

PBN Powder Monkey

The Havoc Squad are looking for some new members to help fill their ranks.
    We can offer high level pirate donations to new plunder pirate members.... in return we would want you to be an active member of the guild. Help us plunder and rumble, fill perks and donate to your fellow guild members.

We give every member a voice and take your views and choices into consideration.

So come cause some HAVOC !!!!!!!!

13. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

We are 12 members strong! Come join us and participate in our first rumble!

14. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Your doing great @zerocool

You will get there. Just give it a little time and put together a more formal recruitment thread. Take a look at mine for an example.

It might also help to create a nice Banner for your guild. I would be glad to help you here with no strings attached. Just PM me if interested.

Good LUCK brother!

TiGeR

Ian likes this.
  15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Move this to Recruitment please @Bear

16. Moved to recruitment section

17. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

18. SAYYIDA

SAYYIDA Powder Monkey

Most of the members he has on his guild came from our guild, The Black Pearl..the 1st Black Pearl at Plunder Pirates..they were former First Mates who wanted to change rules set by the leadership..

19. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Powder Monkey

Sayyida is right! The principal membership of the HAVOC Squad was started with the most active and helpful members of a dying guild. Join us. Our perks are always running, we donate MAX pirates and offer a lot of friendly advice.

20. zerocool

zerocool Powder Monkey

Sayyida is absolutely correct. The Black Pearl lacked strategy and refused to acknowledge the input of its hardest working first mates. We have all played together for a very long time and in leaving the pearl have stuck together! We would love to add new members to our guild who appreciate being listened to and participating in a guild where the only goal is to succeed!