The reduced recruiting time should be permanent

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by bobhan, May 22, 2015.

1. bobhan

bobhan Powder Monkey

i love to see how fast my tavern filled up. Since, we have the rumble thing, it would be great if we can get our troops faster and rumble. For me, average time to recruit is 50 min ( with the help of lvl 3 PC). So, i would say one attack per hour. Hope midoki team will take a look on this aspect @Chris [Midoki] @Lynsey [Midoki] ...#justsuggestion.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'd love this but its probably going to kill their revenue off people gemming armies for walls.
    If they gave us a permanent boost and then slightly increased gem cost to speed training to offset it, I think everyone would be happy.

Raptelan likes this.
  3. I second the above motion

4. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

I think that the best option is (like in other games), surviving troops should return alive. Like when leaving for journeys.

5. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I believe that reduced hire times actually gets more people to gem recruits. I imagine that during this they are recording analytics to see if that's true or not, and what ends up happening in the game long term depends on the outcome of that.

Super-Nor and Skye like this.
  6. In other words, for the next two days gem those troops so hard you get credit card companies calling you by your first name and offering you diamond card accounts. Get on it!

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

They should make it permanent, and then just eliminate the 4 minute trick and make it 1 gem per 2 minutes straight across the board. No more splitting things up into groups, slightly more gems spent, reduced times - everyone is happy!

yeti likes this.
  8. Jolo

Jolo Crew

"Deploy a pirate in battle and they're not coming home, dead or alive."

9. TBird

TBird Captain

Well this should be posted in recruitment as your your own thread.

Not good forum etiquette to crash other users threads with recruitment post.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    Raptelan likes this.
  10. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

That's the same player who has been joining active leaderboard guilds to advertise their guild in the chat as well...

11. @Bear Fixed his beautiful post. It sums up how much he added to this thread. Great job!

Bear likes this.
  12. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Keeping an eye (okay, my only good eye) open for this particular pirate

:D

13. I'm sure that Midoki has analytics to track gems spent during what periods of time, and that the tales from anyone of us amounts to a hill of beans.

That being said, it was sooooooooo much more tempting to gem troops with the quicker recruitment time than it is with the normal time. Plus, it had the added benefit of just being a more engaging game.

So knowing that I'm being selfish ...

Please, please, please make those faster recruitment times permanent. It will make even bigger PP addicts of us all.

# Johnny Doe # and Raptelan like this.