The Sniper

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by KnightZoro, Sep 27, 2014.

1. KnightZoro

KnightZoro Powder Monkey

Okay, let me get this straight to all of you guys, the sniper is way different than the gunner. The sniper could be used as a building defense or a pirate for attacking. Although that will be up to the devs if they look in to it.

1. Outlook
    Everyone knows a sniper is focused and takes a long time to focus on their target (the majority of snipers are). Although sometimes they are hidden but they take a long time to reload back up. They are also very easy to take down if they are not hidden. But they display a lot of damage if they are focusing on their target. It's health should be rather minor since it is very skilled in shooting, but its damage should be close to the best. They are also WIDE ranged so they will be a little further away than gunners

2. Skills
    Its primary skill should be a basic scope shot. This may do a do a lot of damage but it will take the sniper a long time to shoot again. It's secondary skill (like the buccaneers rage thing) should be a 3-5 shot barrage. This means the sniper will quickly shoot (not too fast) up to 5 bullets. The rest is up to you if you want to reply to the thread.

3. Defense
    Like an archer tower, the sniper tower will be used for defense with a heavy shot into the enemy. Although, after shooting, it will take a long time to reload to shoot again. The defense building's health should be small but not at the rate of a cannon. The rest is up to your replies to this thread.

4 Imagination
    I usually kinda do this to all my request threads, but the imagination part is the most important. The sniper will have a type emotion, appearance, height, and outlook. The sniper can even have goggles on with goofy gloves. Or it could even have a cape with a hood. It can even have a regular t shirt on! The point of it is to make it different and appealing along with the other pirates.

I hope you likes this suggestion, please leave a reply if you want to add something towards it. Remember, it is all up to imagination. Good luck guys and have fun plundering!

2. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

With the implementation of a new defensive building, troops will have to be scaled up. The idea is really interesting though.

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Actually I think they will add some kind of sniper in the future with a longer range like you are describing. It would also add some variety when plundering other people.