The Thief

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Gristle, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Does anyone use her? I have tried a few times and she tends to just get murdered fast...She is only level 3 for me, but I just cannot see putting points into her for now.

I looked back at a lot of attacks against me and I never see her used.

Thoughts?

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Not worth using her too much until the invisibility skill I imagine. Juggs Buccs and Guns for me :)

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

My mix depends on trying to win or trying to steal stuff...Winning involves cookie monsters (Juggernauts), thievery mostly involves just a few brutes and a lot of gunners, but if thieves didn't get owned I would use them.

4. Remedy

Remedy Powder Monkey

I haven't even bothered with Thieves just yet, I saw their stats and quickly forgot about them. As Gangrene said, once you level them up to have invisibility I'm sure they'll be a great addition to army comps.

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I never use them. Way too weak imo.

6. I've used them to good effect by not committing them until all the defenses are down. They really vacuum up the resources.

If I commit them early, I make sure they go in widely separated. Often, they'll scoot around grabbing resources while the defense is distracted with Brutes.

Gangrene Beard and Gristle like this.