Thee Pirate Bar - something for everyone to belly up to

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by MorganFlint, Nov 14, 2016.

?

What's Your Poison?

1. Beer

36.4%
  2. Wine

15.2%
  3. Rum

18.2%
  4. Tequila

9.1%
  5. Vodka

18.2%
  6. Whiskey

45.5%
  7. Gin

6.1%
  8. Other spirits

9.1%
  9. Non-alcoholic

12.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

This awesome group of united guilds is a convergence of many powerhouse guilds with wicked and amazing histories, and sometimes knottie wenchy pasts (pasts?), and all with bright burning futures.

Active players are always welcome to come and hang out to socialize and rumble in any of our guilds:
    100 Proof Saloon
    DrunkNdisorderly
    Firewater
    Minibar
    Stagger Inn (no rumbles)

This is a fun, friendly, supportive community which values friendships and keeping pirating drama free. We have players from all over the world and enjoy a wonderful external chat for communication. We post replays and help with training. Perks and guild ship requests are quickly filled.
    Please visit our website at theepiratebar.com for more information regarding the requirements of each guild.

Cheers!!
    Lady MorganFlint

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Well said!! We are so happy to be joining your happy home!! Now we made it a happy village! Need to get that man of mine to work on the new banners for the slappas!

3. Nice post LMF. So happy to be part of Thee Pirate Bar

4. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Remember, drink responsibly...don't spill any!

5. Odog-ethan

Odog-ethan Crew

FD if your looking for your ship did you check second place I think it's run aground there:)

McQ and Pink Taco like this.
  6. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

This is a Great pirate family, filled with lots of fun, chat, rumbles & drinking... now pass me that bottle of whiskey...

7. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

@Hawkbeard sorry matey, I do believe I drank it all . How about a little Firewater?

8. Whiskey mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

9. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Cheers To @MorganFlint for this new alliance we have formed. I couldn't have ask for a stronger Co-Captain as you are a great friend and a fearless leader.

10. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Looking forward to continuing to grow our family of amazing guilds - So many fun people and amazing talent! Looking forward to being a constant presence on the leaderboards while doing the pirating we do. We have guilds for almost any type of play pirates are looking for. Check us out at theepiratebar.com.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  11. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

What's Your Poison? Cast your vote at Thee Bar!

bar1 and Tiger Lilly like this.
  12. Barrilete

Barrilete Powder Monkey

It is a pleasure to belong to Thee Pirate Bar. I am very grateful for the help of all.

bar1, Hawkbeard and MorganFlint like this.
  13. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Drinks all around... let the liquor flow... get drunk and have fun. Now pass me another drink...

bar1, MorganFlint and Tiger Lilly like this.
  14. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Look out moonshine, theres something really potent brewing at TheeBar.

bar1 and MorganFlint like this.
  15. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. TheePirateBar.com :D

bar1 and flyingdoucheman like this.
  16. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Rootbeer at BAR NONE!! hahahaha

bar1 and MorganFlint like this.
  17. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

bar1 likes this.
  18. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

LOL Anything for you love!

bar1 and Tiger Lilly like this.
  19. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Let's get ready to stumble! I mean rumble! ;):cool: Check out theepiratebar.com for the guild that suits your playing style. If you like your grog strong or watered down or something in between, belly up to thee Pirate Bar!

20. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

drunkNdisorderly
    are looking for some mean and rowdy pirates, to help us on our quest to remember what we did last night!

We drink, I mean rumble, one day, sleep it off the next. So that's a rumble every other day, with time to farm in between.

Active PH10+ welcome and a score of 3k+ is required for every rumble. We use Slack to communicate.

We work as a team and as part of the bigger alliance known as TheeBar. Come and be a part of this team, and make friends with some of the best in the game!

bar1, Mobotts, Hawkbeard and 2 others like this.