TheeBar Alliance

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by MorganFlint, Dec 12, 2017.

1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

THEE BAR ALLIANCE - Come join for the pirating and stay for the friendships :). Many of us have been playing Plunder Pirates for years and have good knowledge to share, and many of us have been playing together for years and the camaraderie is wonderful :D. During events, most guilds rumble daily, though “usual” schedules are posted below each guild. We love meeting new pirates, and former rumble rivals. All guilds are multi-national. We have a Slack Team for better guild communication, alliance socializing, strategy tips, event information, and even a bartender :p. Main channel is a family-friendly multi-guild chat. Join Slack chat at tinyurl.com/theebar

Our guilds are:

MMTX (house of fame, often top of leaderboard, has orange flag with castle)
    - contact @bar1
    Currently full, PH 10&11, at the top of the rumble and rank leaderboards, awesome battlers, strong fighting spirit. Daily rumbles.

Firewater - contact @Heatmiser4
    We currently have a few rare openings in FW. PH 8 and above welcome. We rumble 3x a week and fight to win, staying near the top of the leaderboards. 5 battles per rumble minimums, as active participation is a must.

MoonShiners - contact @MorganFlint
    We welcome players who enjoy friendly chats, sharing strategy, and who like to score big rumble points. We rumble 5 times a week, and minimums vary depending on rivals.

Minibar - contact @itsjustronniejoe
    Minibar is a 2x/week rumble guild for ALL PH levels. Just starting out and looking for team mates with experience? Don't want to rumble as often? This is the perfect place for training and growing, or helping others train and grow! Looking for chatty, active players to join us!

Stagger Inn
    - contact @MorganFlint
    Stagger Inn is the resting guild for TheeBar Alliance. We do welcome other visitors, though preference is given to TheeBar members needing time off from rumbles. We do not rumble. Where the best and brightest meet for a swill of grog and to farm their hearts out. Perks are funded, guild chat is often lively, and the bar is stocked with fruity umbrella drinks! :cool:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Happy Thunderstruck mateys! Good luck to everyone pushing PR :D....:eek:....:mad:....Doesn’t that always elicit a range of emotions (or emojis in this case), lol.

itsjustronniejoe and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

yes it does.... a lot :)

4. itsjustronniejoe

itsjustronniejoe Powder Monkey

5. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I’d like to thank Pegleg Squad and the Bloodhound Gang for joining MoonShiners for the event. It was great to see old friends and meet many more, and battle together! Looks like we will get to the 3mil award :D which is just fine for us. Dapper Schmapper not worth the effort and gems - haven’t heard from anyone wanting to get there. Cheers PS and BG :p

6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

And those who got it... mostly because they had very hard rumbles and finished so " by accident" :p, what i heard :)

7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

TheeBar Alliance has shrunk slightly and closed Minibar due to apparent lack of interest in active playing by the lower level Pirate Halls. I’m curious if this has been seen elsewhere?
    On another note, many PH12s are getting maxed again, or just have LP trainings left.
    Looking forward to seeing if the new rumble structure helps encourage more player activity, but would also like to see some new LPs and events!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Heatmiser4 and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  8. bar1

bar1 Powder Monkey

I have been maxed out of EVERYTHING for several weeks now. Back to having useless grog and gold. This game really needs to produce more content to keep us interested.

9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Agreed but I think it's also about supporting the rest of the guild to max up too :)

10. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

But of course. So we rumble ;)

Unique Rebel likes this.
  11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I'd rather the regret of having too much loot, all the better for funding perks and especially re-arming my island.

MorganFlint likes this.
  12. I would prefer the force field to be lifted.....how can i drop in and say hello....

13. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

In 1989 Cher sang a song - “If I could turn back time”

SkimPappa and WOLLIMAUS like this.