TheePirateBar - for fun, no drama play, check us out!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by MorganFlint, Jul 8, 2017.

1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

THEE PIRATE BAR ALLIANCE - Come join for the pirating and stay for the friendships :). Many of us have been playing Plunder Pirates for years and have good knowledge to share, and many of us have been playing together for years and the camaraderie is wonderful :D. We love meeting new pirates, and former rumble rivals. All guilds are multi-national. We have a Slack Team for better guild communication, alliance socializing, strategy tips, event information, and even a bartender :p. Main channel is a family-friendly multi-guild chat. Join Slack chat at tinyurl.com/theebar

Our guilds are:

MMTX (house of fame, often top of leaderboard, has orange flag with castle)
    - contact @bar1
    Currently full, PH 10&11, at the top of the rumble and rank leaderboards, awesome battlers, strong fighting spirit.

Firewater - contact @Heatmiser4
    We currently have a few rare openings in FW. PH 8 and above welcome. We rumble 3x a week and fight to win, stay near the top of the leaderboards. No minimums, but active participation is a must.

DrunkNdisorderly
    - contact @Capt. Sharky
    We currently have a few rare openings in dNd. Lots of fun but fiercely competitive. Daily active PH 10 and above welcome. We rumble every other day, fighting to win and farming our asses off in between. Always to be found in the leaderboard Top 10. Minimum rumble requirements are relatively low, but we expect full participation and teamwork in tough fights.

MoonShiners - contact @MorganFlint Newest TheeBar guild has set sail and is currently winning rumbles and welcoming all visitors/guests for fun and very competitive plundering! PH10 and above who like to score big rumble points. Rumble schedule varies as guild 'demands' it, and minimums vary depending on rivals.

Minibar - contact @Heatmiser4
    Minibar is a 2x/week rumble guild for ALL PH levels. Just starting out and looking for team mates with experience? Want to be in one of the 3 guilds above but don't meet the required PH levels? Don't want to rumble as often? This is the perfect place for training and growing! Looking for chatty, active players to join us!

Stagger Inn
    - contact @MorganFlint
    Stagger Inn is the resting guild for TheeBar Alliance. We do welcome other visitors, though preference is given to TheeBar members needing time off from rumbles. We do not rumble. Where the best and brightest meet for a swill of grog and to farm their hearts out. Perks are funded, guild chat is often lively, and did I forget to mention the endlessly flowing margarita fountain!? :cool:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. Great family of guilds that allows you the freedom to find the right fit and interact with many players. You can also go between guilds if you meet the requirements.

3. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

On behalf of us over at DoA, we send you our greeting's! :):D

Mobotts and MorganFlint like this.
  4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Heatmiser4 and Mobotts like this.
  5. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

As a proud leader in TheeBar for over a year, I must say, you'll have a hard time finding a finer gathering of pirates across the seven seas!

MorganFlint and Heatmiser4 like this.
  6. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

Theebar group of guilds is a great place to learn, grow and be social. Stop by for a visit or join us. The bartender will have the drinks ready!

MorganFlint and Mobotts like this.
  7. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

Love being part of the Theebar Alliance, highly competitive and very friendly guilds with awesome crew mates.

MorganFlint and Mobotts like this.
  8. Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge Powder Monkey

I would kindly point out
    You forgot to delete the comment from LMF too
    As now, it does not make any sense
    No freedom of word in TheePirateBar

9. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

LMF didn't post any antagonizing comments. You, however, seem to be keen on stirring up drama. Why not just let it go and enjoy the game and stop the nonsense?

10. Sweet Revenge

Pirates love their freedom,
    Free expression of opinion is a high good
    TheePirateBar is a place of oppression and censorship
    Which judge decides what is right and wrong and
    by what criteria?
    Who clears is never right
    Nice that everyone can see now

11. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Please mind the forum rules: http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.php?threads/guidelines.37/ and find another platform outside of TheeBar's recruitment thread. I'm sorry your experience at TheeBar wasn't enjoyable or enjoyed by all. @Sweet Revenge
    We aim for fun, no drama playing, "pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain", and respect of our fellow players. And it's Event time! Happy Thunderstruck battling everyone!

12. Sweet Revenge

I wish you with all my heart
    that you ever manage to keep your own rules
    Good luck!

13. As a totally impartial pirate who does not know the ins and outs of the issue or indeed the pirates having this conversation, I find it disappointing that upset needs to be brought to the recruiting thread!
    It really isn't the place regardless of the grievance.
    It needs to be laid to rest and this thread to get back to what it's purpose is which is RECRUITING!
    (I really don't want to enter into it in any way, I know it seems I have!)
    This is a great game full of great guilds and great pirates from all over the world.
    Not all fits are good fits, move on I say, find your fit and get back to enjoying the game with your like minded crew!

14. Sweet Revenge

Okay I agree,
    It is taken to a different place

Slim Hawks and MorganFlint like this.
  15. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

THEE PIRATE BAR ALLIANCE - Come join for the pirating and stay for the friendships :). Many of us have been playing Plunder Pirates for years and have good knowledge to share, and many of us have been playing together for years and the camaraderie is wonderful :D. We love meeting new pirates, and former rumble rivals. All guilds are multi-national. We have a Slack Team for better guild communication, alliance socializing, strategy tips, event information, and even a bartender :p. Main channel is a family-friendly multi-guild chat.

Mastoapina and Slim Hawks like this.
  16. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

We also have all the formulas (e.g. what exactly makes up those event tokens?) for how to complete the individual and guild events worked out! Well not me personally but our brainy crew mates. And our bartender is so smooth :cool:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Capt. Sharky, Floki and MorganFlint like this.
  17. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Woohoo! Shout out and Congrats to drunkNdisorderly for their recent gains on the rumble leaderboard!!

18. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Looking for active guilds?! Check out TheeBar guilds for active players who still enjoy the game :p
    Want to rumble a few times a week or all the time? Inquire here or in Slack at http://tinyurl.com/theebar

19. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Looking for a guild to rumble with? MMTX, drunkNdisorderly, firewater and minibar have active, competitive crews, great perk funding and fun chats!

Capt. Sharky and Slim Hawks like this.
  20. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Ahoy all you scurvy pirates :) Hoist the sails and head for the deep seas! A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor, and they don't pay out as well in the event! :cool:

As our guilds were bursting at the seams, we now have MoonShiners to introduce as the newest guild in TheeBar alliance. Currently with about 20 players we are climbing the leaderboards as a highly competitive rumble guild! :D Looking for old friends and new to join us having fun as we pillage and plunder our way to fame and fortune ;)!