There are still Frankenstein walking around

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Roserio, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Today, I've been attacked by Frankenstein,
    and i've seen replay in my guild friend, that he was still using frankenstein also

How is this possible?

Please let me know

thank you.

2. As long as people have a Frankenbrutenstein exploring they can recruit them, this way people can still use him in battle.

3. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

i never knew that!
    does that mean,

if i keep sending the franken to sailing,
    will I be able to recruit franken thousand times as long as franken is on sail?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yep. Until you fight something with your ship, and he dies.

5. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

In our guild we have someone who still uses frank also, from keeping exploring. franks might turn straight into santas with the new update or the lucky few can have both. I've heard they are closing the frank loophole though.

6. TBird

TBird Captain

Wonder if Santa will still hang around after the Jan update if you send a Santa on a ship without fighting (and losing him in battle)?
    Found out about how to keep Frank around an hour after he died in a ship battle, grrrrrr.

7. Many had the same thing happen lol,noooooooo :mad:.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Any Franks left were turned into santabrutes.

9. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Poor pinky

Tikigirl likes this.
  10. Landon

Landon First Mate

Anyone used Frank and Santa on the same battle? oh boy, that'd be devastating!:eek::oops:

11. nope, anyone who was still had Frankenbrutenstein got it taken away from him and replaced by santabrutenclaws