These are the Days of our Lives :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dplank Beard, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Well greetings...the time has become...i'm hanging up the ole boots of Plunder World...why? well i have enjoyed the fun..chatting to all..maybe annoyed some..yep probably many...hey I like to keep it amusing at times...though some should really should live with the Queen at Bucking Palace... .I'm not sure how many boots have booted me but you know what...i still keep on laughing..Enjoy. Best Regards Dplank Beard. Keep it Classy. Yoop. Also a special shout out to Guitz... Long live the Funk Soul Brothers...neooowwww..

And laaaa the mentor of all...top Pirate..

Going to miss this haha. Dp

Tanglfoot and laaafish like this.
  2. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Don't let other people put you off playing. You will be greatly missed at rogues and you know there is always a place with us.
    Some people need to be more accepting and not so judgemental. :)

Tanglfoot likes this.
  3. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Don't let the plank hit you on the way down.

Intimidator likes this.
  4. The Clown

The Clown Powder Monkey

Good luck.......to.......you and your next..........endeavor

5. laaafish

laaafish Crew

6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Leaving again....so soon?

Seems like we just wished you farewell in October.

Can’t say I’ll miss you, as you put plenty of good people off this game (and had you only left sooner there’d be more old players still around today)

AMF

7. laaafish

laaafish Crew

I doubt he has put anyone of the game, most people that he annoyed have asked midoki to ban him from joining their guild.
    The game has made people quit! Took so long for ph12 to come, rumbles were getting to the point alot of guilds didn't bother because of the match ups.
    Maybe I am just more accepting of people than all of you that come here to slate him, he is a great player, contributes to perks and rumbles is welcoming to anyone that joins. So what if the chat goes a bit crazy is he actually doing any harm?

Tanglfoot and Sea Patriot like this.
  8. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I wouldn’t quit the game, but I would certainly be the first one out the door if he was allowed to stay in my guild. Only had a couple brief runs ins and don’t know alot really. The nonstop spam is off-putting to most people trying to have an actual chat. He monopolizes the chat board and makes it impossible for anyone else to use it with song lyrics and random thoughts that make no sense whatsoever. Attempting to actually talk to the guy were always ignored with more junk. So I don’t see why anyone would wanna deal with that no matter what kind of rumble score or perk funding. Not that desperate tbh thankfully.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

@Dplank Beard Vet to Vet, you served long before before I did. Thank you for the visits to my guild brother. Sure, one or two of my QMs got annoyed by your spamming, but that happens. I really liked trading war stories that one time you and Guitz visited. Take great care and God bless. Sempre Fortis, Fair Wind and Following Seas soldier.

10. Hello...with all the lub I've received from @Intimidator @Black-ish Beard @The Clown i've decided I shall stay a little longer here and Sea Patriot you are a good friend too...The Show Must Go On>>>>>

Sea Patriot and Intimidator like this.
  11. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

One more reason to quit.. you complete ass