Thieves guild looking for new pirates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Capt berserk, May 4, 2017.

1. Capt berserk

Capt berserk Powder Monkey

Started my own guild looking for pirates that are ready to battle!!!! Sorry thieves guild!!!

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. Capt berserk

Ready to join?

3. Capt berserk

4. Hi berserk
    I had a little look at your new guild and noticed that you are still quite new to the game and a pirate hall 5.
    It's very difficult to recruit players for a new guild even when you have been around a long time.
    It might make more sense to have a look at the other guild posts on here and try a few of them out. They will all be good at helping you with your game and will help to answer all those questions you may have.
    It's worth thinking about joining another guild first, learn and practice your skills and grow in experience. Once you have done that it's then the right time to have your own guild.
    Apostle 's Creed, midnight rebels, minibar (and of course my own guild straw hats) are worth a look!
    If you continue on your own, good luck and if you join another guild good luck also
    Captain Flyht

Dog Breath likes this.
  5. Capt berserk

Thanks cap! I was on a guild. It was a cool experience, that why I started my own.I lower the requirements too. Thanks for the knowledge that you're giving out.