This guy is cheating ! Level 9 and gold storage level 10. [Solved]

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by WebViral Quebec, Jul 8, 2015.

1. WebViral Quebec

WebViral Quebec Powder Monkey

i think this member must cheat. How how can you upgrade to level 9 when you need at least two level 11 gold storage?
    [​IMG]

2. By using gems. If you click on upgrade pirate hall and have a free builder you can use enough gems to get PH without having the storages upgraded.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  3. WebViral Quebec

Ok thx for the quick answer

4. No problem :)

5. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Put me in the dirty cheater basket too!

6. Congrats on your shiny new PH9 :D

7. WebViral Quebec

I guess you used gems to answer so fast :p

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  8. Skye

Skye Commodore

I feel like it would have been cheaper to speed up gold stores and farm the extra loot in two battles rather than to buy the gold straight up.

But technically you could have a PH9 with one lv1 grog/gold store, and that would skew building percents quite a bit, plus you'd have less to protect. But that would cost an ungodly amount.

WebViral Quebec likes this.
  9. WebViral Quebec

I thnk so too but when u r rich who cares lol.this d_ddd guy must have fun just thinking he is number 12 in the world and smoking his socks spending gems for fun

10. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Actually it is cheaper. With level 10 gold storages filled to the brim, the gost to gem the gold difference to start PH8 was only ~850 gems. Since there is no other need to have upgraded storages, those are better put off until later. The name of this game is offensive strength, and storages do not help offense!

Combined with the cost to rush the build and have it done immediately, an investment of ~3500 gems gets PH9 on your island, right now without storage upgrades. That's about $17. If $17 makes one rich, put me in the filthy rich basket too!

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

Good to know. I wish I had checked before I started my stores, but as a primarily defensive player, I'm glad for that extra hp either way :D And they look sooo pretty.

I figured it would be a lot more given how atrocious the exchange rate always felt if you wanted to gem grog.

12. MoJoski

MoJoski Powder Monkey

by using gems,me too.^_^