This is my future request

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Emil, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Emil

Emil Powder Monkey

Hi @Chris [Midoki] @AngryBeard
    This Is my thinks I want to see.

One thing is that you can get pieces to the ship when you're out and exploring, for example you can get new cannons so you better in battles. But then your ship gets heavier so it move slower, or you can get better sail and lighter cannons so you can explore faster but your battle skills gets worse. And be able to change the ships color and outfit.

And be able to drive around with the boat free where you already have explored and fighting monster and other ship like assassins creed or Zelda wind waker, or something like that.

Also If you have create or join a guild you should have a common map to explore together. And also have like a "town" together for guild war and thinks like that.

And got an idea to add a defensive mod and an offensive mod. If you choose offensive your units will be made much quicker but get lower attack damage from your defensive towers. And if you choose defensive mod you get stronger towers and walls, but it take longer to make your units. And they get a little bit weaker.
    You can switch whenever you want but it's a 1 or 2 days cool doe to switch again.

So tell me what you guys think about my ideas! And thank you for reading! :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I really like the idea with finding ship pieces at sea:D

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Interesting, "Also If you have create or join a guild you should have a common map to explore together. And also have like a "town" together for guild war and thinks like that." A guild stronghold could be an excellent path to warring guilds here....*thinking out loud...*

4. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

Kingdom Age (GREE) did something similar to this.

Gristle likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

How does that work? I've never played with a communal village or base.

6. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

We had quests/maps that could only be done if you were in a Guild. You got special units that could only be gotten there, and what you got depended on how high your guild ranked. Also had guild only buildings you could build by only by being in a guild, and everyone had to donate together to try to get them in a limited set time. Didn't make it got nothing. Really made for recruiting and desire and reward for being in a Top Ranked Guild.

Might explain my Guild Post in Strategy Forum.

7. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I like the thought of cooperative wars with both offense and defense...

8. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

Guild Wars in other games, you literally go up against other guilds and fight them.

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

I've done guild wars. I'm talking about how does a communal village work? Is just the leader able to make changes to it. How are funds donated? That sort of thing.

10. Emil

Emil Powder Monkey

I would Love to hear what @Chris [Midoki] or some other dev think about This :)

11. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Giving the ship a more integral role in your base and making it more personal in general is something that is on the table! Imagine that, one of the most iconic pieces in a pirates life just riding the waves? - NO WAI!

I really like what you have in mind, combining the elements of social and exploration and giving it more meaning through the ship is a real great idea. I will write this down :)

Gangrene Beard likes this.