This is my list of things I want to see in this game.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Pontus, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Pontus

Pontus Powder Monkey

Hey! I've been playing this game for about a week now and I have to say I really love it! thanks for such an incredible game!
    Here is my list of things I think would make the game more fun and interesting:
    1. I think that we should keep the pirates who survived after a battle. because the only thing that makes the game a little boring is that it takes a long time to penetrate the pirates if you have many, and you would get more playing time instead of waiting
    2. A new way battle PVP where you fight against other boats with your own at sea like real pirates. and you can take help of sea monsters and sea storms as abilitys.
    3. More than just gold and grog, I think that a third source that we can buy things such Seastone you can use to train sea monsters and more. and use them to attack others and exploration mod.
    4.Be able to explore the country would open new opportunities, new places to discover and new dangers!
    thank you for reading and comment what you think :) see you in the game!

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

1. I used to think the same and then someone told me something that changed my perspective. If you have many pirates left over, then you used too many and your attack was essentially overpowered. By examining these attacks you can get better at only have one or two pirates left over and likely you'll be planning your attacks better.
    2. Sea warfare has been discussed, and I agree that it would add a very interesting element to the game, but it would be a large addition and as such is a ways away.
    3. The third resource has been discussed too and even by me :) I'll post the link to my idea for that in a minute.
    4. Yes, but also a ways away.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

4. Pontus

Pontus Powder Monkey

Thanks for your response, I would love to hear what the developers have to say about these points :)

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

1. No word on this changing.
    2. They're looking into it.
    3. Nope.
    4. No word :(