This is taxation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RageLion, Dec 5, 2017.

1. RageLion

RageLion Powder Monkey

This is not an update, this is just taxation. You decided to charge us more just because we have EP in surplus. That creates a short term solution but will create a serious problem in the long run when EP will get a slog just as BP, now people will leave the game just because they will feel they have to play to fund stuff. This is not fun, it's another job! We used your game as a way of relaxation and social interaction.

If you really want to raise the prices for funding then give something back, increase the reward for the perks, I would have no problem tossing out the 1K EP on a pirate catcher if it had decreased the amount of recruitment time by 25% or if the PC would stay funded for a week. Pretty sure nobody would have batted an eye if you changed the perks to be funded once a week.

I would provide my list of improvements here too but countless other Pirates did that already and you either choose to ignore or add your own spin to it.

I do remember a time when Midoki and Plunder Pirates had been a place where innovations in game started, I'm still hopeful.