Time in Piracy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ian, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

Its great to see so many active members both still here and in-game; with the way people turn over games now-a-days and move on to the next one, any time over 6 months would seem to be very honourable. Well done everyone.. :)

2. i joined shortly after the android version became available
    so have a lot fewer days than many 545 and counting

3. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

4. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

Only 784

Ian and Scarlet Fever like this.
  5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I'm the new kid on the block- only 400+:(

Scarlet Fever likes this.
  6. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I'm only 400+ as well. However I knew about the game since the first day of its launch, so does that count for something?

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  7. Ultimate Sea Dog

@Bjays92 I was playing angry birds and heard abt it, but decided not to download. Then one day I decided to give it a go, and I've never played a single Angry Bird game since.

8. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I was a big angry birds fan as well (which is how I knew about it) it is definitely rovios best game. I did continue playing angry birds until rather recently though. They have ruined the franchise with all their movie spin offs

9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Can't agree more. Goal SUCKS.

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Congratulation to @Dplank Beard (Midnight Rampage) on reaching 800 days today.. Well done and very respectable

HornyQuokka likes this.
  11. Hagridmcgee

Hagridmcgee Powder Monkey

Just hit 801 days today. Hard to believe it's been that long. :confused:

Ian likes this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hagridmcgee likes this.
  13. I'm nowhere near any of you!

Would like to comment on so many of you having great looking banners (hopefully that's the right term!).

14. Ian

Ian Commodore

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

808 days here :eek::)

Keena-CBD and Ian like this.
  16. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

806 days. As of Dec 2nd 2016. :p

Ian likes this.
  17. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Was a bit ago. Thanks for remembering me@mercutio. Good times. Capt Black Dog-Keena.

Mercutio likes this.
  18. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

As of December 10, 2016: 512 days for me as pirate of the high seas but my husband (Forbidden Island) has 742 days! I was always watching and learning while he played so does that count towards my time?:rolleyes:

Bjays92 and Ian like this.
  19. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

1,000th Day Milestone coming up for many who started the Plunder Pirates at the global release! :D Congrats to all for your longevity, thanks to all the wonderful friends who made the guilds fun and the grind-at-times bearable :p, and cheers to Midoki for creating a game that held our interest for that long....that said, please keep adding new features (and maybe a chest of gems to celebrate:);))! HAPPY ONE-THOUSANDTH DAY to all the pirates at or nearing this milestone! o_O I will be 999 today, how about you?:cool:

Tifosa, peg-brain bob, Ian and 3 others like this.
  20. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Congrats @MorganFlint on your upcoming milestone! I just crossed over the the 900 mark. As of today, I've been pirating for 906 days:)