Time

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Captain MetaTauta, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

please extend battle time to 5 minutes or longer for those hard to reach places

2. NOOOOO! 5 minutes? Really? I'm sorry to bomb on all your ideas right now, it's great to have people join the conversation.
    But extending the battle time is not necessary. If you can't 3-star bases lower your rank and upgrade your troops.

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

Its not possible dude!!!
    Just imagine bigger and higher bases attacking a lower level base. If it's 5 min, then where does the defending base stands? Its already difficult to defeat a higher base and now It would have even no chance to defend itself at all...

4. TBird

TBird Captain

3 mins is MORE than enough time.
    I find most of my attacks take 2 mins or less.
    Anything longer than 2 mins is just a clean up on a spread out base to get 3 stars to make a point.
    If you can't win in 3 mins or less you need to upgrade your troops, find someone else to loot or work on your attack skills.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

yea. 3 minutes is plenty

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Talk to a few of the others within the guild and get tips for keeping the battle under 3 minutes. One of the biggest things in choosing is to know your own limitations. If a map is too spread out, go for what you came for (unless you're after BP) and get out. :)

7. TBird

TBird Captain

What GB said!!
    200k grog+
    200k gold+
    Or move along

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

There's been a few times I'd have liked to see battles last 3:30 because you have to delay deployment of some troops, to wait for others to clear a path. But 5 mins? no way.