Tips for using the Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Captain R., Nov 26, 2014.

1. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

1. I reccomend using my lineup for this my lineup is a level six town hall and has... (One healer so I can revive my troops) (22 gunners so i can shoot over walls with good damage) (8 sky raiders for when gunner are in base) (6 juggernauts as a meat shield so mortar doesn't destroy your gunners or sky raiders)

2. Place Juggernauts first near the mortar as a meat shield so the mortar doesn't wipe your troops out in one or two blows.

2. Let the juggernauts advance and don't place them too tightly together or else it'll be a waste of juggs.

3. Once juggernauts have attention place all of your gunners from the weakest spot in the base.

4. Place healer behind gunners

5. Once they get in base if any died revive with healer

6. Once their in base back them up by placing the sky raiders

7. Finally PLUNDER ON AND GOOD LUCK

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  2. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

3. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

Dude don't be rude just say I'll stick with what I do or just don't say anything please I spent a while writing this so please don't be rude I only thought I should share it because I haven't lost a single raid in like 3 days

Siren1873 likes this.
  4. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

And I raid a lot plunder pirates is pretty much the only thing I play because I quit clash once this came out

5. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

I'll just solve this problem by clicking ignore towards you

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Skull Bozu

Skull Bozu Powder Monkey

Thanks for the tips CR. The Sky Raider strategy is still a work in progress - at least for me.

7. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

Yeah it might take a little getting used to but since my sky raider is almost max I'm pretty used to it

8. Lol quote the quoter thats quoting you ;)

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  9. Hey @Captain R. Thanks for piecing this together!
    But it's kinda hard to share your strategy this way.
    Maybe you can add in some pictures?

And also keep in mind that strategy is highly dependable on what Pirate rank you are. Because in the higher levels your will need to add in different troops.
    And in lower levels I suggest using brutes as they are cheaper so better for farming.
    For the 400-500 range I use 8 juggernauts, 6 bombers and 35 gunners to farm.
    While if I get above 500 I add in Witchdoctors and more bombers..

Keep it up!

Floki likes this.
  10. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

I'm above the rank 300 pirate hall 6

11. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

12. Floki

Floki Captain

Or the base you are attacking as sometimes a different type of mix is needed.
    7 jugs 3 brutes 1 frank and 27 gunners 2 WD as I mostly use gunners as 2 groups so they get the WD cover.
    works well at 600 and below.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  13. Siren1873

Siren1873 Powder Monkey

Thanks for the tips. Ignore the haters. Mean people suck!:)

Gangrene Beard likes this.