To dplanks - A little friendly feedback

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by ElFrenetico, Oct 9, 2016.

1. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

To Dplank Beard & Captain Guitz,

Hey mates - I woke up today to a flurry of 100 posts in our private chat, as the members tried to figure out what to do about the crazy guild-hopper who has a reputation for filling chat with irrelevant music lyrics and oddball havering. :)

No hard feelings - apparently you can put up a decent rumble which is good, but we work hard to build a guild that's a fun hangout for everyone, and when one or two mates come in and dominate the chat, alienating the crew, our boots get itchy.

Maybe we're a little too polite but you end up with nobody knowing what to say and everyone getting turned off of chat.

Good luck in whatever's next - hope you find a good home. :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Wilkopuppy

Wilkopuppy Crew

I don't know how they can have any guilds left. I've banned them forever from ours. Coming and going constantly, flooding chat with nonsense, it got old really fast. I gave them like 3 or 4 chances to behave but their behavior has them permanently banned.

3. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Separated the two of them aren't bad, but it generally doesn't take them long to find each other again and start flooding chats with craziness. I've been there too guys. :rolleyes:

4. Wilkopuppy

Wilkopuppy Crew

Guitz was okay for about a week after it was just him I let back in. He made up something about how our guild was too much about rumbles, even though we only rumble 3 times a week, and left. I guess I'm not supposed to look at the guilds we match to see if we have a chance to win. Good riddance.

5. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

That's interesting, last time he was with WP we were rumbling daily and pushing rank on the leaderboards . He insulted one of my players and then me, booted them both and won't be having them back as a duo.

6. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

I feel your pain. Have a long history with both of them.

7. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I politely asked Guitz to cut the chat hijack a bit and he was calm and said he would go. Dplank left a little after, also being very polite. We have since had Dplank over for a pop-in, and no complaints.

8. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Dplank Beard
    Captain Guitz

These two clowns are up to their old tricks again. I'd urge any guild that has the pleasure of either of these players visiting, to just kick them. They are both extremely confrontational and will fill guild chat with non-stop nonsense, followed by threats. Hopefully their mummys will confiscate their iPads soon, but in the meantime just beware.

9. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

I dislike their childish behavior, and attitudes. If they are older than me,..:rolleyes:o_O

10. Dear Sharky...as the Hoff I must say you should take some Panadol and relax, regenerating old posts is interesting, but clearly you do not understand........so if I annoyed anyone well that would be a shame......remember, Sunfire started this, aka Hoff Dplank :)

11. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Wow.
    I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting guitz but if he is anything like dplank then he is always welcome at rogue raiders

Just like dplank always is! Feel Sorry for you all, that you won't allow such an awesome pirate in your guilds

12. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

How much do you want to bet that you'll change that statement if you get Guitz and Dplank together @laaafish?

Good luck with that :p

13. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Is guitz even still playing? I'd be surprised if he is if that's how they get treated.
    Dplank was kicked a lot by rogue raiders at first , then we just gave him a chance. Actually he is a lot of fun, we miss him when he goes travelling.
    Not only do we let him in the guild as fm and qm he is also let loose on slack

14. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

@laaafish please keep them (guitz is definitely still playing) well fed and applauded. I'm happy you enjoy their antics - which are only funny while they remain funny.
    Inevitably @Dplank Beard, you drift into put-downs and rudeness. You have mistreated players in Stagger Inn and forced us to close the guild door. The othe Bar guilds don't accept you anymore. You are disruptive at best and downright rude and crass at worst.
    I'm asking you nicely one time to please stay away from Stagger Inn. Sunfire isn't interested in the constant badgering, and its disturbing that you take so much pleasure in it.

15. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Welcome to the forums Dplank - congratulations & best of luck to you on starting a guild.

I had to stop in to say, past comments aside, compliments on your bizarre profile pic - a nod to another modern classic semi-pirate inspired scene.

:)

Dplank Beard and Sea Patriot like this.
  16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Nobody impersonates “The Hoff”

Keena-CBD likes this.
  17. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Gonna play devils advocate here. I actually quite enjoyed when dp was hanging out at OC what would have been over a year ago now and would love to run into him again. I have not however had the pleasure of seeing him and guitz in the guild at the same time and based on what everyone is saying I hope that i don't ever have the pleasure of seeing it either

18. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I think I remember the two of them from my days with Wild Piggies, come to think of it now. The two were quite the chatty bunch now that I think of it...

19. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I don’t see how anyone could enjoy the endless nonsense spouted off by these guys. You can’t even carry a conversation with them. Who wants to talk ALOT about nothing at all?

“What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  20. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Has anyone actually tried to have a conversation with Dplank?
    Pirates have feelings too

ElFrenetico likes this.