Too much good gold. Never enough grog.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by flyingdoucheman, Jan 19, 2016.

1. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Lets face it. We need to be able to convert gold into grog. Everything in the game is mostly grog dependent. I have 9 million gold and can do NOTHING with it except buy OUTFITS!! Please game gods help us enjoy this game we have been loyal to for sooooo long. We are pirates! I should be able to take a million gold and get say 30 to 50 thousand in grog. Call it the island merchant. Please give us a way.

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

I have a feeling new wall levels will be out soon and you won't have enough gold.

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

He'll be back next month saying he has too much grog and not enough gold :p

But he does bring up a valid point. Even with the mine/trap rearming costing 30 million gold each time (or so it seems), still have too much gold. Would be nice to exchange, even at astronomical exchange rates. Would greatly help with raiding in the grog deprived higher ranks. But on flip side, would it remove too much gold from in game currency and hinder those who still need to farm gold for upgrades? CoC had a huge backlash when they allowed their version of grog to be used for wall construction.

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  4. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Lets make a new perk building... A pirate market if you will. Only sighing the guild you can exchange gold vs grog , BP vs EP... This would not lower any global level of the materials available but does make it possible for players to speed on thing up but need to save later for the other. So exchange BP to upgrade academy but not be able to upgrade guild schip of lighthouse due to the 0 EP left of trading.

AlswYs fun to make a mock up, never know if we get any of it but it does help the designers on the way...!

5. Jomama

Jomama Powder Monkey

Nothing more to upgrade with gold. I have an idea. Have the legendary pirates except gold instead of grog.