Top 200 PR by country

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by LuLu's, Apr 8, 2016.

1. LuLu's

LuLu's Powder Monkey

I found there are so many players which is already quit and their name are still stand on the list. It's sort of weird, isn't it? Please take it into your consideration to modify the ranking rule to optimize the list.

Christy likes this.
  2. Skye

Skye Commodore

Players shouldn't show up if they haven't logged in within the last month afaik, as they are removed from the matchmaking pool after 28 days of inactivity.

Kamikazemug likes this.
  3. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Did not know that! Good to hear/read that they are removed on a regular basis.
    Still does feel that some names ar on lists too long :confused: but it is all in the game

4. Naso Literatus

Naso Literatus Powder Monkey

I think that it still is a bummer that we can only see the top of our own country. Before this change i followed some other players worldwide, and looked up how they performed. Now i can only seee the Netherlands . The game is not that big over here, and if (in the future) i would join a US guild i would not be able to see how my mates are doing. Is it not possible to build in a country or region choise, to see the ranking you prefer?

5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

As I think @Lynsey [Midoki] suggested once, a toggle Leaderboard system would be nice. You are able to see the Global top 200 Rank, and are easily able to switch to your respective country's one. This would save space, as it would not crowd all those buttons and features at the top, and it also fulfills the wish of many here, to get Global back.

LuLu's and peg-brain bob like this.
  6. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

@Naso Literatus i have the solution: play in a Dutch guild! Je bent van Harte Welkom :D

But besides the point, the topic has been picked up by midoki

7. Naso Literatus

Naso Literatus Powder Monkey

Hey "mug" i'm in Hollandse Maatjes, our cap is now rumbling with you at Dutch Bro's