Top guilds

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by The, Sep 15, 2014.

1. The

The Powder Monkey

I think there should be a reward for being one of the top 5 guilds like if u were the top u would get 500 gems though ur guild 400 for second 300 for third 200 for fourth and 100 for fifth then u would disperse the gem as like if u were top as 5 to a person who makes up 1 percent of the trophies of the clan and if they made up 2 percent of the trophies it would be 10 gems if they were top clan if the were fourth they would get 4 per percent and so on let me know if there was any point I forgot to include or were confusing thanks

2. The

The Powder Monkey

Oh sry I forgot to put this send out the gems like every day cause on average that's only ten gems to a full clan for each player for the very top clan

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We are looking into a whole reward structure for both individuals and guild members. Your suggestion is pretty close to what we have in mind, and as well as this, weekly competitions and the like are also being discussed. All coming in future updates :)

4. TBird

TBird Captain

I come from playing Friendly Fire; the clans have a 2 week war. At the end of two weeks the top 10 teams get gems to divide with the top 10 players in those clans. That seems like something easy to do in PP
    FF only counts the top 20 players scores of the 50 in the clan. That way if 25-25 people are not playing that week, it doesn't hurt the team. And of the 20 scores that count, its a scale. 1-5 count 100%, 6-10-95%, 11-15- 75%, 16-20 - 50% of the score counts to the team total.