Top-lvl players farm on low-lvl players

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Vitek, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Vitek

Vitek Powder Monkey

And nothing has changed with new update. When a lvl8 PH player need to upgrade his crew/buildings he has to get down to lower ranting. That was before. Now, with max 7,5M of each resource you can only take up to 1M from a lvl8 PH instead of 1,8M previously. With the whole crew pack price of about 350K (that's only 1 Mage!!!), there is no point to attack someone who has the 8lvl PH and similar lvl guns/walls, as the only profit you get is tops 600K. For the same amount of grog you can get 3 full loads of tavern with 8 brutes and rest of them gunners. Usually this army only good enough to attack lvl 5-7 PH and in average, one full tavern will yield around 1.2M of grog, with spending of about 120K, 3 taverns you look at rough 3M. It'll take little more time attacking, but accumulates grog much faster. The hiring process is much faster with this crew, so it'll balance it out.

So what I propose is to return full 25% plunder for lvl 8 PH, and say 20% for 7th, or just make a difference of PH lvl as a margin - difference 0-you get full 25%, 1-20%, 2-15% and so on. This way no one will farm lower lvl players.

More to that, the percentage supposed to be calculated from the whole amount of resources, as all mines/distilleries of high lvl will yield 240/240, making it attractive to attack a low lvl PH players as it'll only take like 5 gunners to do the job.

2. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder Powder Monkey

I am PH lvl 5 and what I am facing is PH lvl 8 :(

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

That shouldn't happen unless it's a rumble rival.

4. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder Powder Monkey

Commonly I see PH lvl 6 and Uncommon are PH Lvl 7 and 8. Rare is PH lvl 5.