Tortuga Nest - 420 Pirates - Red Flag Fleet - 2 Russias = Lotsa Fun!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Kelani, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @Christy at RFF, @Booty isle at 420 and all their members for giving us one hell of a rumble. This was one of the most fun/nail bitey ones we've had in a very long time. Tons of lead changes, and everybody going all out until the very end. What could be better? Great job, everyone! :)

Also, I was very impressed at the variety of superstrong base layouts you guys had. I saw some designs that I've never seen before, and man, they looked pretty damn tough! Thank Pirate god for the Next button :p

Imgur is being a butt today, so final results:

Tortuga Nest: 189,858
    420 Pirates: 175,104
    Red Flag Fleet: 156,657
    pyccne: 62,346
    Russia: 28,804

Hopefully this (and our earlier win vs then-#1 POCCNR) will finally put to rest this longstanding misconception that just because TN is laid back doesn't mean we can't be ferocious sometimes. ;)

Christy likes this.
  2. Christy

Christy Commodore

We had a great time rumbling you guys. It's so nice now when you get a competitive rumble and they are finally fair. You guys kicked butt. Much respect to everyone at Tortuga Nest, 420 Pirates, Pyccne and Russia. We needed a break after that one :D

Kelani likes this.
  3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Aaaah, forgot about that fairness thing. Total breath of fresh air, there :)

Was lots of fun. Kinda scared to think about how the rematch will go, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ;)

Jirobaliw- and Christy like this.
  4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

The death of the mini, means we are seeing more like these...gotta love it.

Kelani likes this.