Trade ship repeat legendary

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by 7areb, Sep 11, 2015.

1. 7areb

7areb Powder Monkey

Hi I recruit cornelius hetson in frist time when trade ship but it repeats three time also other legendary unwanted it repeats they should be sequence

2. Yes it's the same for me. Also while we are talking bugs anyone else mines not reseting a few times I seen my base attack and the mines are not there is this the same for anyone else?

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

Lol...twice in a row, got same pirate!
    It's a joke or what?

In the morning when I saw maintenance break, I thought Midoki is uploading more LPs. But I found they actually uploaded new collections.

If Midoki really u didn't want to give all the LPs together why u LIE to us that every week we will get new pirates.

Ur just unprofessional and liar ! MIDOKI!

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

They have said many times that only 6 will be available for now, and the rest will be released in a future update with a new fort upgrade that will hold the rest of them.

At this point 5 of the 6 have been released. They never said we would definitely get a new LP every week. But with the way they're cycling through it, everyone should have had a chance to get at least 4 of the 5 current LP. Every week we have gotten a new fixed LP, which was sometimes in the random choices for a previous week - but this guarantees that people who didn't get lucky enough to see that LP in a random selection get a guaranteed chance at it as well.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

This isn't a bug. The Trade Ship visits each week with two Legendary Pirates - the first is the same for everybody, the second is from of a selection of the twelve, and varies across the player base. Some pirates (such as Blackbeard, Ching Shih, Black Bart and Sadie) are rarer than others, so you're less likely to see them, therefore are more likely to have repeats of the more common Legendaries.

At no point have we ever said that players are guaranteed to see a new pirate in their Trade Ship each week - please see the Legendary Pirates FAQ for more details. I'd also advise that you take a look at the Forum Rules, as your posts are often disrespectful and abusive - you're already on two warnings, a third will give you a temporary ban.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  6. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

Already got 5... Thanks Midoki.

Romeo, Mack, BlackBeard, Annabelle and last ship Cornelius.

But, LP acc quite expensive and hard. 100.000 EP..

7. If this is not a bug how come some have blackbread and I don't.

8. 7areb

7areb Powder Monkey

What the benefit if I already reqruit legendary and come next time in trade ship ?
    It should drop from the list and i will get more chance to reqruit new legendary

cmooneey likes this.
  9. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Everything u have said here is true. It's just disappointing to have had the same LP's three weeks in a row. I have not got any new pirates. Me want me want! I still have only 4 LP's.

You said all twelve are available currently? I have not seen a single person get anything but blackbeard, Cornelius, Mack, Annabelle, and Romeo. Can u confirm there are more that are currently available. It appears only 5 are available

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

Beck has said that only 6 are currently available. People have only managed to get 5 - each weeks random LP seems to be a selection between two specific LP at this point, and Blackbeard (the one currently available out of the ones she mentioned) seems to have a lower chance to find compared to whoever the second LP is that week. This may change once all 12 are out.

11. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Because you are less lucky than others.

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

13. SaK

SaK First Mate

When did I get the last two warning...I got no warnings, no msg, no PM...do u guys do things secretly and don't inform anybody..
    Oh yes I forget ur midokis...so it's normal! BAN me, I'll open a new acct and continue to express my views, whenever I feel ur just not satisfying the customers.

14. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

looking at the FAQ... here's a few things i find funny:

"the other will be from varying selection, so NOT everybody's Trade Boat will have the same contents!" HAHAHAHAHA, that's a lie as everyone is complaing how they have the SAME TS.

"or DEFENDS the island, one or more units of Stamina is depleted." hmm soooo having someone use 0 pirates as they PR drop is defending? okay, here, take my stamina.

"Materials are items that can be found through exploring and defeating the monsters, creatures and ships found at sea, and in Treasure Chests" one sec... materials are found through TREASURE CHESTS. FTFY

"Treasure Chests can be acquired in numerous ways, such as being victorious in sea battles when exploring" <--- LOL u forgot to put battered at the begining "with rarer chests containing bigger and better rewards" <---- LMFAO

"Treasure Chests can contain materials, gold, grog, BP, EP and other goodies" <---- tresure chests CAN contain material, but instead have gold and grog.. FTFY

wait, 15k gold/grog isn't very much? oh well you just spent 15h at sea, so how about 50k in the davy chest! ehhh, pretty nic-- ohhh... i see... you say you can steal 1M in a single plunder? watching a 15sec video is more rewarding than a 15h journey? it costs more just to train the troops on the ship? getting last place in a rumble is better? getting first place is pretty pointless too? nah, we don't give out a CHEST TO FIRST PLACE!! well then...... here's 10k gold!!! (round of applause)

come o, dont point him to an FAQ if it's just full of false info :p

i think my rant is done. :D

SaK and (•̪̀●́)Soft&Hairy like this.
  15. Skye

Skye Commodore

It would be neat if Rumbles gave out a chest for first place ;)

16. SaK

SaK First Mate

Thnx for that reply...
    U just gave them a tight answer...awesome! A beer for u...and yes ur done...ull get two unnotified ban right now, and u won't even know when ull be banned...

This game is becoming funny day by day

17. I honestly have read more threads here about LP being repeated than i have ever read any other issue in this forum ( maybe the same amount as rumbles and minis) so let me tell you all something:

It hurts but this is the fact, LP are going to be repeated every week till the next update and after the update still will be repeated be honest to yourself it's just 12 LP and they just released 5 and everyone is bored out of their mind with it's repetitive pattern so let me tell you that this 12 LP will come to your island till the eternity and you will hire them all eventually then everyone's island will get repeated LP, So maybe now we want to see Ching or Bart or Saddie and as it was said and due to being "Rare", Some will get them sooner, then there be threads about the repeated contents and why others got them and so on... as before
    The materials you need we'll be tough to get and mostly can be acquired in the Tressure Chest(The gem ones) and there may be some good things in Davy or Battered Chests but we all know where the "Goodies" are, So you will sail the seas even though you know you won't get what you want after hours of sailing.

Guilds will use mini's and rumbles will be dominated by Gem and Mini's, the fix will come, Eventually, but till then every post and complain won't get you anywhere as they have already acknowledged the issue and won't do anything until the fix comes, so you rumble wishing for a fair match up while you know you won't.

This pattern will continue and no matter what you do or say here won't speed it up, so just chill, Enjoy the game or wait for the updates to make the game more desirable and then resume it.

I made my peace with it, Hope you guys can do the same...

18. Skye

Skye Commodore

I had my 300 gem chest have only ep and gold in it, not a single material :)

But yes, no matter what, at some point people are going to run out of Legendaries to hire and get repeats. If you have 4, and all 5 were random, you would have a 1/5 chance of getting a new one if things were truly random. Things are much better than that, you will get it for certain when its the weekly fixed pirate, and you'll likely have a couple chances at it before then as well. It would be one thing if they were only ever in the random slot, but at some point everyone will get every single one of them, and people need to stop being impatient. if you had two different ones every week, you'd have all 6 within 3 weeks, and then the next three weeks while the next update hasn't come out with the rest of them people would be complaining about how long it was taking for the update to come out,and that they wanted the rest of them and were only getting repeats.

I think the biggest mistake Midoki made was announcing all 12 to start with. They should have only announced the six from this patch, and announced the next six near when the next patch was going to come out. Then people wouldn't be worrying about fort space, or feel like they were missing out on a ton (only having 4 of 12 seems like a big deal, only having 4 out of 6 seems much less bad). Other games have rare characters in them, and in them you usually have to buy tons of premium gacha chances to get lucky enough to get one (I had to spend around $300 to get my ideal set of characters in one game) - the fact that you are deterministically guaranteed to get every character within a couple weeks is a million times fairer than other systems they could have gone with. The one other thing they could do is let us gem to refresh the ship for a chance to see the other LP, which people would complain about having to spend money on, or that their first refresh wasn't lucky either and they "wasted money".

I'm glad someone else is sensible. Thanks @Captain Kasra

peg-brain bob and Captain Kasra like this.
  19. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

i really wouldn't care at all about the LP taking 6 weeks to fill IF the silo didnt have limited slots and is filling to the brim with BB/Ching mats. i am running out of slots since stacks only go to 20 or 25.

yeah all of this is easily tolerable, but it's such an unneeded headache. trying for certain mats at sea, getting nothing but bat chests, and then the silo filling with gold idols, silver, iron, and copper.

if people aren't calling out midoki on the little things, when will they ever get fixed? squeeeky wheel gets the oil. :D

20. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate