Tricks!

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Rabbitnes, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Rabbitnes

Rabbitnes Powder Monkey

"Hello, I would like to propose my ideas, some are already mentioned by others but I have some news.
    We all know that Pirates Plunder lacks a plus in terms of battle and believe that would be the ""Spells and Clash of Clans"" but the idea is a new game, new ideas why I propose the sigiente:
    (Tricks! Dirty Tricks and unscrupulous in the battlefield, do not always go as expected.)
    That's right, they would be tricks that we can use during the battle that we ""would help"" and put a little more strategy in the game, then I leave those who design"
    1. Call to Kraken - Summons a Kraken to attack the buildings around them with their tentacles (Disadvantage: It is down to the pirates)
    2. Bombing Pirate - You choose a small area where the long-range bomb pirate ship with cannons (Disadvantage: Damages pirate)
    3. Maritime Shipping - Summon marine animals that will help you move into the sea faster (Whale / Group pirates, dolphin / Pirates only) (Disadvantage: Piranhas / are injured hackers)
    4. Elusive - They go into hiding barrels of enemy defenses (Disadvantage: They lose their sense of direction)
    4. Furia Animal - They go hostile monkeys and parrots that distract enemy defenses (Disadvantage: They distract the pirates)
    You see, these tricks do not always go as we hope and we ocacionarian some kinks giving a comic and funny touch, but just to put the balance would create new traps:
    1. Shark - Guardian of the seas, which feeds chained pirate close
    2. Chest Buried - marked "X" pirates lose much time searching for a treasure no funds
    3. Mad Monkey - Group of monkeys to seek and attack the pirates within range
    4. Trap Sandy - Quicksand retaining a group of pirates
    5. Crocodile - Guardian of the island, look and fed on the pirates within an area

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    Raider likes this.
  2. Raider

Raider Powder Monkey

Estas ideas son bein genile.!
    These ideas are genuis.! Me gusta! ;)

Rabbitnes likes this.