Tried to revenge and can't, yet still lose shield.

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Burnz, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Burnz

Burnz Captain

So today I went to revenge while I still had a shield. I click the conformation that I will lose my shield, no biggie, but after that, it says You can't revenge due to the base being rebuilt. Heres the problem, I still lose my shield. That doesn't see right, so Midoki team, is that how you guys wanted it to be or is it just an oversight/bug?

Also, when looking at the said village over a span of ten or so minutes, it is always built with nothing destroyed. So what does that message really mean? Is the person online and that is just a generic message?

Thanks

2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yeah. I really hate that. But then I break most shields almost immediately anyway.

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Seen a lot of reports of that in the past. Surprised this bug is still around, actually. I know the devs have commented on it.

4. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Too true for me as well, but now that I'm low I don't get as many as when I was trying to get the gems for reaching 500.
    Good to know about that they are aware, I did a search before posting and only 3 topics came up. Ill have to search more to see what they said. Also, should I just PM you Kev cuz you always have the answers to my questions.:D

Kelani likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You could, but it's probably better to post it. :) I usually have an answer, but there's a good chance some of my answers will be totally wrong. And, when it comes to my PM/email reply speed... well, It's like I tell people: I still have some really important emails from 1994 that I've been meaning to get to. :)

6. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

This is still the case. If you try and revenge but can't you should not lose your shield. Whether you break it 2 mins later anyway is not the point.

I may want to revenge someone quickly to steal back stuff before they spend it but otherwise wouldn't bother.

@Lynsey [Midoki] please get this changed.