Troops shouldn't pass through the wall

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by korn, Oct 8, 2014.

1. korn

korn Powder Monkey

I think this is a problem when Brute or others pirate is bounced by mortar, they is got pass through the wall and attacking the cannon and the others building.

So, why I need to build the wall? If troops pass by not destroying any walls

Will you fix this problem in the next update?

Thank you

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yes this was an unfortunate side effect of the 'push back' from the mortar impact. It's going to be addressed in the next update

korn likes this.
  3. korn

korn Powder Monkey

Okay, I can't wait for that!

4. placo

placo Crew

Any idea when the update to fix this might be? Ive spent alot of real money on this game because its such a great game. But in the last few hours ive lost over half a million and none of my walls were broken! All e troops just hoped right over from the mortar. Im a low level so half a million is alot to me. Its just so incredibly frustrating. If i didnt spend 100 bucks it wouldnt be as bad. Please say the update will be soon

korn likes this.
  5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to hear you're having problems with this issue, I do understand it can be frustrating.
    We are planning on submitting the update to Apple on early next week. How long it stays in their submission process though I couldn't tell you. We have no control over Apple's approval times.