Troops weak AF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capt. Overkill, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Capt. Overkill

Capt. Overkill Powder Monkey

When is this issue of troops feeling like they just contracted some sort of crippling disease that makes them weak going to be addressed. I know I'm not the only one to bring this matter to light and all you guys say is submit a ticket. There's clearly an issue here which needs to be addressed. So far I've just chalked it up to the standard buggy ass game we've all come to know.

850arrr likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We *think* there's an issue with guild perks occasionally not being applied, but there's no reliable way of reproduction, and we've never managed to reproduce it in-house, so we've not been able to track it down. Some people have said that force closing the app and reopening can sort it though.

3. Capt. Overkill

Capt. Overkill Powder Monkey

Ok, thanks for the reply

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Definitely still a problem with this. Everyone notices it. Great attackers suddenly can’t even get a single star win? Troops die at the wall one day and the next day it’s like you can’t lose? Why aren’t the guild perks working consistently. Effort to look into this would be appreciated. Can’t reproduce it in-house when it’s such an obvious glitch?? Bah-humbug!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    850arrr likes this.
  5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Yep, seen it many many many times. And it seems like it's not just the perks not being active because I've attacked bases before when perks were officially down and I was still able to squeak out a one star win. But when this bug hits my troops just melt like butter.

MorganFlint likes this.