Tutorials won't stop!!!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Mobotts, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

anyone else have issues where you get the stupid game tutorials when you log in? At least once a week I find myself having to deal with pop up tutorials telling me how errands work, or how to recover and activate a legend. I also keep getting the notification for new buildings and such in the shop even though I've already added them all. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to stop it? I am well over 800 days in the game and know how to play by now.

Liquidjade likes this.
  2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

just another random bug. happens once in a while

3. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Literally once a week. It's getting worse as time goes on

4. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Really? Last time I had this was 2 months ago.

5. Madhouse

Madhouse Crew

I get this a lot too Mo. We must be special ;)

Mobotts likes this.
  6. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Yup, apparently we are

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Apologies for the late reply, but if this is still occurring, could you please send an in-game support ticket? We've had this issue some time back which we managed to fix, but it seems like some variation has creeped back in. If you send a ticket, we can make sure that your tutorial flags are set to 'done' and see if we can sort the problem with them resetting.

Mobotts likes this.
  8. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Awesome, thank you Lynsey!!! I will make sure to do a ticket.

9. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Hi again @Lynsey [Midoki] I've submitted the tickets as requested but the problem is still occurring. I submitted another today in hopes we can stop this for good

10. Lynsey [Midoki]

We're looking into it, they seem to be persistent! Hopefully we'll have a fix soon.

Mobotts likes this.
  11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Incidentally, are you switching between accounts at all? Also, what OS are you on, how many devices do you play on, and how to do close the app (full close or minimise, etc).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  12. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

I've only got one account, it's not shared between devices. I'm on iOS, iPhone 6s

13. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Mo does have the techno curse. Breaks printers at work. Knocks down Our Slack chat. Jus sayin. :confused:

14. i get the tutorials on a radom basis - i am on a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 lit sm t110 running android 4.2.2 - so i just figured i have an old system

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

If anyone who experiences this issue could send us an in-game support ticket, that'd be grand, just so we can get an idea of how widespread the issue is and if there are any common threads.

16. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Ummm never once have I broken slack lol. I'm very tech savvy sir, I've only broken the rumble button once