Two accounts, one gamecenter

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by White Wyvern, Sep 20, 2014.

1. This is actually more of a problem than a bug, the thing is, my brother likes to play this game too but we are both on the same gamecenter account, so that he can download games that I can (That I've paid for) meaning we dont have to buy them twice. Now every time i play I get a notification asking me if I want to log into his base and lose all of my progress, now I dont know if this is implemented already but i don't want to click hes as it says all my progress will be lost, by accidently tapping on one of my mines/refinarys etc. So maybe you could add something after if you click yes, like having to type your gamecenter name/username. I don't know of thats already in the game so if it is please notify me with a reply

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

The game is directly linked to a game center account,which allows players to use the same island on multiple devices. I would have thought if you change game center accounts before running Plunder Pirates you should be OK.

3. Oh, so should I change my bros gamecenter account (since right now the gamecenter account is called White Wyvern) ill look into it...

4. Redstar

Redstar Powder Monkey

Midoki:

I am having the same problem. I created a new Game Center account and it attached my brother's Plunder Pirates account to both of our game centers. Now, no matter which device we log in to, it's always his Plunder Pirates profile.

How do we get our own accounts on Plunder Pirates? I would like to start playing. We have our own Apple ID's and Game Center Accounts, I even deleted the game and reinstalled it.

Thanks

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

1st: @White Wyvern - please make your banner image a little bit smaller.
    2nd: @Redstar when you created the Game Center account, was your plunder pirates account already created? It's possible that that's where the issue arose from. If not, try going to game center and making sure that the correct login is being used when you try to load plunder pirates.