Type the wrong Button

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by hduwhyso, Oct 31, 2015.

1. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

Someone want to join our guild.But I type the worng button "Reject".Then he can not join.I will feel so guilt because of typing the wrong button.
    I hope I can change our mistakes.Hope Midoki can give me the chance

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

@hduwhyso when a member is 'rejected' there is a time-out period that they must wait before retying (someone may correct/define this better)
    Accidental rejections are common (particularly in alliance guilds) and Captains/members have no way of contacting new members that have been rejected; if you can contact them or they are still trying, get the Captain to set the 'gate' to OPEN then change it back after they are in..

3. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

Good ideaļ¼Œbut I hope Midoki can make it better.He who want to join our guild is a good fighter,but I have no way to contact him.That's a big loss for our guild.

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

Hopefully we will eventually get private messages, but I think Midoki is concerned about having to hire someone to moderate them since surely players will send distasteful or abusive messages, especially after being plundered.

5. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

You can open a new thread for this.But I hope so too

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

Its been suggested in other threads before. I was talking about the comments about wanting a way of contacting an accidentally rejected player to tell them to try again.