Unable to donate pirates

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by centricORCHID, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hi All,

For some strange reason I am unable to donate pirates within my guild.

Someone requests, I click the donate button, donation window pops up, I select troops to donate...but nothing happens?!?

They just dont want to leave home I guess but can anyone help with evicting them?

I have so far open/closed game, uninstalled and reinstalled game, hard reset my device, logged in and out of game centre....

Any suggestions be appreciated.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

That is very strange. :/ Could you send an in-game report (via the Log Book > Settings > Help > Support) with the details?

Just to double check (to eliminate the obvious):

* Are your guild mates filling the requests as you're trying to donate?
    * Are the troops you're trying to donate finished recruiting (as you can only donate from your current crew)?

3. Have just sent a in game report.

Yes definitely not another player trying to donate at same time and I have pirates already trained and ready.

4. A bit disappointed...have had no response in regards to my in game report.

I have now tried a different device and still same problem. So am assuming it is something in my game account data on server.

Not being able to donate is very frustrating as a captain.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Hmm, we've not had your report through from customer services yet unfortunately. If you PM me your user ID (accessed via Log>Settings>Help>Support) I'll look into it.

6. Thank you Lynsey ☺️

Have sent you a Conversation?

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, got the details now!

centricORCHID likes this.