Unable to revenge...

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by ministic2001, Sep 28, 2014.

1. ministic2001

ministic2001 Powder Monkey

So basically,I always cannot revenge for those people who attacked me.There will be like "this player have shield","This player island is currently rebuilding"(Do they mean building or upgrading defenses cause I got attacked when I am upgrading gold mine).And sometimes when I click clicking revenge it keeps changing reasons after I visited the person who attacked me.It seems that when the player I visited is currently rebuilding base,I would try rev engine other people.Suddenly,I can't revenge cause everyone is currently rebuilding their base.But if I go check another player base,I saw them not rebuilding their base.Then I exited out and click revenge.It seems that they said that this player have active shield.Then,I clicked on all other players who attacked me as a revenge but it gives me same reason suddenly.Is this a bug?Cause for some player I can tell the base is not rebuilding,but the reason they said cannot attack cause they are rebuilding which I find it suspicious.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

There are a couple of reasons you cannot revenge. Their shield is up or they are just online and playing the game. Perhaps it was this that you were seeing. We're not aware of any bugs but we can certainly investigate for you

3. ministic2001

Thanks Chris for replying.I have "fixed" this glitch.Well I guess if I go revenge a player with shield,that means I cannot attack.Then it also means I cannot revenge all other players.I manage to find a solution by rejoining the server and revenge another person.(If the other person have shiel or whatever reasons,I will have to rejoin again to revenge another player).But this is a little bug.If you have this "test" or "sandbox" in your company,try making 2 AI computer to attack you and 1 of the AI computer to have active shield later on.Then you revenge on the AI computer who have the shield.They will say "this player have active shield".Then you try revenging the other AI computer who have no shield,rebulding or currently online.The same message will pop out.Try it on yourself(well,you can control and test everything in that game since you are one of the creators.) and you will know what I meant.(Incase you don't understand what I mean earlier on)

4. Admin [Midoki]

We will definitely take a look, thanks for the detailed explanation

5. sir_adb

sir_adb Powder Monkey

Hey Chris,

Not sure if you've figured this one out or not, but it's somethign I've certainly experienced as well.

in a quick nutshell, when looking through my defence logs, if I try to revenge and get an error message, be it "player shielded" or "island being rebuilt", EVERY other player on my defence log list has the same error message and I can't get revenge on anyone.

Gristle likes this.
  6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Correct from what I have seen, notifications are just not quite right

7. Admin [Midoki]

Why are the notifications not right? Perhaps they do have a shield or are re-building.

8. sir_adb

sir_adb Powder Monkey

I find it highly unlikely that EVERY player on my revenge list would have exactly the same reason I can't revenge them. I would expect that in any given list, some would be attackable, some would be rebuilding and some would be shielded.

9. ministic2001

But to resolve this,just relogin to the game and revenge other people.It should work