Unable to Share account with another device

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by theQueen, Jan 31, 2016.

1. theQueen

theQueen Powder Monkey

Hello!

I have an iPhone 4 with a fairly well-developed base at PH9. I have recently acquired an iPhone 4S. When I attempted to Share the account using the code provided, the prompt "Error loading the account" popped up every time.

As I am Captain of a guild, I don't want to lose the base, so I created another one on the iPhone 4S.

Is there anything I can do to transfer the PH9 account?

Thanks for your support,

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Best thing would be (on your original phone/account) sending a fault ticket (logbook-settings-help-support)

This will then send an email to rovio support including your account info. Be sure to tell them your pirate name and which guild you are with as well though.

Good luck :)

3. BhurockgunBay RR

BhurockgunBay RR Powder Monkey

Even I am having the same problem. I tried Loading my main account in an android phone as well as bluestacks. Didn't work in both. I tried doing it many times but still no use. Good to know that the problem is with more than one person. @theQueen , as regards to your problem, instead of using share code, what you could do is, use the same Apple ID on bith devices so that the apps will get synced, and your island in iPhone 4 will come automatically in iPhone 4s. But if you have 2 islands under the same apple ID, there have been instances where you lose one island suddenly, so please be careful. Keep a screenshot of the draft mail, containing your account ID,etc which will help in retrieval of accounts later.