Unit Stats Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Skye, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

Like with the building stats, I've built a spreadsheet breaking down data for PH9 maxed units

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ajcjzWpk9Fief8VuYXobmOhhUOlCuMyM-BtTmiOo3Q/edit?usp=sharing

The first page is the final stats, so clone/edit for your own upgrade level and all the formulas will update. I attached the Defense/Building stats as a separate sheet as well, to calculate things off of.

Compares dps and hp per slot, with and without perks

Calculates how fast it can destroy each building (edit number attacking to quickly calculate for say 10 gunners or something)

Calculates how long each defense takes to kill each unit, with and without WD

The abilities like Cannon Crusher currently aren't factored in, but I left a spot for them for when I update the formulas to include them. For most buildings (PH!) it doesn't matter tho.

I'm also slightly unsure on certain numbers:
    Kaboom! damage - wild guess here, someone give me a better number
    Rain of Fire damage - another wild guess, someone give me a better number
    Exact attack speed for slower units - it should be close enough for a rough estimate.
    Resurrected skeleton stats, I just gave a rough guess but they're probably wildly off
    actual WD reduction amount (currently suspected to be attack*bonus from abilities - maybe I'll peak under the hood soon to check)
    Damage bonus for Gunner/HG/Bucc abilities

SpongeCake likes this.
  2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Wow! Nice! But how do ya change the stats for DP and HP?

Sorry, I don't know how to use Excel

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Make a copy to your own google drive or download and open in excel, and then go to the cell with the hp or damage stat you want to change, and type in the new number and hit enter
    It should update all calculations automatically

4. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Thanks! BTW, nice work