Upgrade Flag Pole

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by peg-brain bob, Mar 25, 2016.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I realise that these have already been requested... but in light of recent events felt it was pertinent to ask again anyway...

Please can we have the ability to set Flags at half-mast.

Also please can we either have multiple Flag Poles or ability to fly multiple flags from the existing pole.

Ebow and Tottok like this.
  2. Skye

Skye Commodore

+1 for half mast
    +1 for more flag poles (helps with SR defense!)
    And I still want non-country flags to choose from. I'd love to hang the guild colors from the pole, and the classic skull&bones flag. The PP Logo flag is the closest we have at the moment.

3. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

agree with all above. would like to have more flags available. don't understand the selection my Açores flag is missing but not, unless I'm wrong –haven't scrolled through them in a while, Puerto Rico. not that I think it should be one or the other, but both.

I'd also like the option of flying a rainbow flag if it so suits me. the traditional skull&bones seems obvious.

quint likes this.
  4. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Excellent idea

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I've asked that question a number of times and no answer yet. I've also asked for a Jack and our own personal colors on our ship. We'll wait and see

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You could also try sending this request in the form of a remedy ticket. Heck, if Midoki sees enough of them they might just consider giving us more flag options.

7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

If we offer to throw gems ( aka more money ) towards the ability the game Gods will be more than happy. As it stands that's what drives almost everything in the game. Troops training , upgrades, Rumbles , burn those Gems , Burrrrrn em! Make us rich. Sad but true.

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You can request additional flags via customer support, and we add new ones on a fairly regular basis (I think we've got four new countries being added next update). However, we have to be careful on how many we add, as if I understand correctly there is currently a technical hard limit on the max number, I believe - we've not reached it yet, but we're getting there!

As for the ability to fly stuff flags half mast or flying multiple flags from one pole, this would require code, UI art and QA man hours (similar to that for the range adjustable ground pounder/Pirate Halls) - it's a nice idea, but would take some time to implement and it'd also require a AppStore/Play Store update (it's not something we can pop in on a whim). As our plans for the next few months are pretty stacked out with focusing on other aspects of the game, it's unlikely to be seen in-game for a while.

Multiple flagpoles are a no-no, as that'd be a Sky Raider nerf. ;)

9. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Whilst the answer isn't the one we hoped for... Thank you @Lynsey [Midoki] for replying. :)

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

Time to make customer support requests for flying our guild flag on the flag pole, and the skull and crossbones jolly roger flag!

Ultimate Sea Dog likes this.