Upgrade the Game

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Sea Patriot, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

We need a new balance, a fresh start and added fun to Plunder Pirates.

I recently downloaded KnightHood and have been having tons of fun playing (another game by Midoki, in collaboration with King & MDK). Theres a lot of parallelity between the two games.

- Why not revamp Plunder Pirates and give us some more quests, more interactive maps and improved rumbles?
    - I know I used to offer my ideas before, but since Ive come back to the game, Ive realized that there's still players sacrificing their time & money into this game that helped make it what it is today. Plus, there's hundreds of newer players that have brought new life to the game.
    - This game hangs in the balance of those who have instilled and interwoven piratesque comeraderie and that is what has prevented the game from slipping away.

Please take any and all suggestions, ideas and tactics into consideration that fellow gamers add in the below comments.
    Thank you,
    Very Respectfully,
    Sea Patriot

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Bringing out the best is others is the key to smart progress and helps to create the ripple effect in a more well planned direction in gameplay enjoyment and experience. We just all need to be open to new players joining and given a chance to take their gameplay enjoyment a step above ours. Too many people's names to mention but some really great teachers you meet along the way through plunder pirates gameplay, have helped this game to become what it is today and all the hard work by Midoki management. Let's keep positive and allow Midoki to surprise us with something special soon in gameplay

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I think my brother Sea has definitely made a great suggestion, I was thinking as we receive a trade ship every week. Why not a chance to up an optional quest of sorts. As I'm working on my legendary pirates outfits levels and find 3-4 are always owned meaning reached to a level 10. So why not the opportunity to be given to do all 6 outfits to level 10 to unlock a weekly option to purchase an exclusive outfit say a choice of 4 shiny glittery outfits that I don't already have. Giving me a more reasonable drive to work on the buff levels and try complete the collection. Just an idea, maybe someone can add or help our ideas to Evolve. I think we have something here Sea, glad your ideas are beginning to inspire me too Brother

Sea Patriot likes this.
  4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

The events are gifting us Dapper closets full of typical duplicates, not worth pushing great efforts or gems over. Even a small amounts of gems rewards would encourage my new gamer friends but find it disappointing to be rewarded a typical duplicate. The 4th builder is a mighty 1000 gems and that's the make or breaking point for new players. Midoki get the gems rewards in to all events and make our gameplay great again, pretty please

5. The DeathStriker

The DeathStriker Powder Monkey

Yes I 100% agree with this whole plunder pirates needs a new start it is a great game but it would be better with some new things or new features.

Unique Rebel and Sea Patriot like this.
  6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I tried to post some screenshots for our pp community to learn or be guided by my knowledge in gameplay but have resulted to creating my own YouTube page. Not sure if this goes against any rules in pp forums, just feel I'm perfect to bring about a balance in gameplay enjoyment and better understandings. I'd like midoki to respond and give me a whole hearted direction that I may venture and give back to the game we all love most.

7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Maybe we can make some waves on the PP Twitter page

Unique Rebel likes this.
  8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I think the legendary pirates should have a tap screen to charge up abilities to amplify their damage in gameplay, would be an interesting thought for future updates. May bring an interesting dynamic to other ideas that can improve my suggestions

Sea Patriot likes this.
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That’s a great idea Rebel! I really hope Midoki takes a
    lot of our ideas into
    Consideration.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

My brother pirate, if midoki responds to me before my streak is complete then I will unleash my tsunami of ideas and progressive steps forward in gameplay, otherwise I have wholeheartedly decided to delete my YouTube channel as and when my mission is complete and part from plunder pirates gameplay forever. I'm not good with saying goodbyes as I have invested enough time and money to bring enjoyment in gameplay for players across the spectrum. It maybe time soon to allow nature to take its course, wishing you all well now and forever

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I wrote down all my gameplay strategies and ideas in influencing players from new starting players to veteran players. Above the bench the goat thrives, beneath the bench the goat dies. A quote from an old friend many moons back

Sea Patriot likes this.
  12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Sorry for the late reply! Glad to hear that you're enjoying Knighthood, as well as Plunder Pirates.

There's a lot we've learned from Plunder Pirates that we've put into practice on Knighthood. Plunder Pirates was our first proper mobile game, from a studio of veterans who'd all come from console backgrounds, and we've improved our tools a lot. To be honest, we're unlikely to see any big gameplay changes or additions to Plunder Pirates in the near future, but who knows what the future holds?

(As an aside, how would people feel about a Plunder Pirates Discord channel? Yay, nay?)

13. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Yay

14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You’ll get a yeah from me.

I do see a slight change has been done to rumble rewards, cost to gem rush Tavern Pirates recruitment. It definitely looks like a start in the right direction. As long as I see positive reenforcement in the game, this is what can help keep players like myself, @Unique Rebel & many others.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  15. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Yes there is still a possibility in potential still to unlock in gameplay, may only come about with great progressive ideas and strategies discussed in this very forums. Wishing you all well wherever you may be

Sea Patriot likes this.
  16. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

Happy to beta test plunder pirates 2 :)

17. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

If there are no plans for improvement or even basic maintenance of glitches this forum is dead (not that it’s got much life) and the game is dead.
    With no upgrades the PH15s are bored. Smaller PH players need the more experienced players to help them advance.
    Thanks for being honest

Sea Patriot and Unique Rebel like this.
  18. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Plunder Pirates needs some attention. Still many loyal and progressive players giving the game time and efforts. Just waiting for things to happen, so much potential in this game.

Sea Patriot likes this.