Upgrading Academy and Voodoo Hut doesn't make sense at PH6 +

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Liquix, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Liquix

Liquix Crew

The new units and also the possible upgrades aren't worth it if you put the effectivity of those relation to costs and rising hiring-time (time is the most scaring point).

Someone who can prove me wrong?

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Sometimes you just need souped up units to be able to destroy a base, regardless of cost and time!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'm a completionist. I have no choice but to do all upgrades

4. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Same here, I must complete everything the developers throw at me no matter if I like it or not. :p

5. mana

mana Crew

Having gunners on range 5 is already a reason enough to upgrade the academy imo. It will help a lot against double walls or taking the defenses down faster. As you know gunners are weak in defense, the faster they can aim and destroy the higher the chance that they will survive.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    Barbozia likes this.
  6. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Depends if you plan on spending your entire pp career raiding PH5's and weak PH6's. The game will continue to evolve and if you don't evolve with it you'll miss out. With the addition of new PH's and guild wars your gonna want and need higher level units. Eventually were gonna have Acd 7 and If your still sitting at Acd 4 or even 5 your gonna be way behind. Certainly not the way I'm gonna play.

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

Ditto. Plus if you don't upgrade it now. When updates come out you will have to upgrade twice to get the new troops instead of just once.