Upgrading without enough storage?

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Moscow Cat, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

I was attacked last night, and this morning when I went and checked out their island it seemed as if something was wrong. They had a level seven pirate hall, but they had only two level 8's and one level 6 gold storage units. This does not give enough to upgrade to level seven. Am I missing something? Are there guild perks that allow you to bypass personal storage and upgrade that way?

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I searched and searched, but I have discovered I am not so good at searching.

@Gangrene Beard - can you help with this? You are good at this stuff!

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Cash is king. @The Fish Eyed Pirate does this very thing in order to have fewer storages to protect. You can upgrade something that costs more than your storages by spending gems.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

4. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No problem. That one was a bit older so I'm not surprised you missed it

6. #Mytactics #SoCool #ToCoolToGoToSchool

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

I do the same thing. I'm PH 7 and i haven't upgraded a Storage since PH5

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I did, but only because I like the increased hit points of the higher storages. That, and I have a compulsion to upgrade everything.

Moscow Cat likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Commodore

i'm going to upgrade everything, but storages/collectors will be absolute last.

Gangrene Beard likes this.