URGENT HELP ACCOUNT LOST!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Richman Ngo, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Richman Ngo

Richman Ngo Powder Monkey

hi i hipe im in a right place. can someone help me. my name is richman ngo and i love playing pirates since then even when its still in beta. my in game name is Captain Richman (tm) tm trademark sign. im in the top 5 out of the top 200 . i had problem with my ipad so i resored it but when i DL the game again it prompt me to a new account. im waiting for the notice that says you have old account etc. but till now it does not show. my Pirate hall is 7 and i logged out on Fri. night. i have a pic of my base at my comp. i also have my gamecenter achievement. image.jpg

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

If you can email support@midoki.com with your player name and details we can look into the problem for you. Thanks

3. Richman Ngo

Richman Ngo Powder Monkey

thank you chris. i sent them an email thnsupporting ocuments.luckily i have some screenshots. anyway il send it here too. image.jpg l image.jpg
    image.jpg
    THIS IS MY OLD ACCOUNT. IM AT TH 7 max today. pls i hipe i regain my account.