USA PIRATEERS seeking a long term relationship with quality pirates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by locomoco, May 26, 2015.

1. Ma Baker

Ma Baker Powder Monkey

By all means. At the moment we are full, but as the Captain said, we might have an opening.

_Cali_ likes this.
  2. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

Congrats to the USA Pirateers for one of the most amazing comeback rumble wins. Our guild was over 1000BP behind with only a couple hours left and a gang of dedicated pirates banded together and produced one of the most furious finishes to date. Great job guys and gals!!

[​IMG]

JJ N. and Scurvy Red like this.
  3. JJ N.

JJ N. Powder Monkey

Yes!!!! This one a amzing comeback! Ty evryone 4 confirming the push in the chat, congrats!

4. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

One spot just freed up. Come and join a busy, chatty, rumbly guild!

Scurvy Red likes this.
  5. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

We are full again...only took a few hours. Will post again when we have another opening.

6. zeigershenk

zeigershenk Powder Monkey

Hey _Cali_, We have a pirate slot open. If you're up for the challenge come on over.

locomoco likes this.
  7. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

we are currently ranked 37th and have 1 spot open. We were holding pretty steady in the 70s - 80s and I'm guess everyone else is dropping rank to do upgrades. Come join the fun bunch!

8. Sozzeled

Sozzeled Powder Monkey

Looking for a spot if you still have anything. Shows 49/50 but guessing there is a pending!

9. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

We have one spot. Go ahead and join.

10. Sozzeled

Sozzeled Powder Monkey

What am I missing? the join button does not pop up which made me think there is a pending request.

11. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

We were doing some housekeeping and now have a couple of spots open. Come join the fun!!

12. Miss Sparrow

Miss Sparrow Powder Monkey

13. Miss Sparrow

Miss Sparrow Powder Monkey

L
    Loco....this is Ms. Sparrow....for some reason I am stuck in a loop and can not log in. It goes through the motions and then kicks me out to the app. I just wanted you to know why I am not playing....so don't kick me out please.

14. Scurvy Red

Scurvy Red Powder Monkey

Most of us are in the same boat Miss Sparrow. It's bad for a bunch of addicts like us. From what I've gathered it's just Apple related. If you have an android devil it may still work.

15. Ma Baker

Ma Baker Powder Monkey

We are back on line. Glitching no more. Yay!

16. Scurvy Red

Scurvy Red Powder Monkey

Free spots open for friendly and active players. We rumble hard but are without a lot if the more draconian rumble rules/expectations of many top tier guilds out there.
    Swing on by and check us out. We're sure you will be glad you did!!

17. Scurvy Red

Scurvy Red Powder Monkey

USA Pirateers is ready for energetic chatty pirates to join our guild.

18. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Quality Pirates, well that disqualifies Me then, lol :D

Give you a bump tho.

Scurvy Red likes this.