Very Active Guild with Lots of Gems Recruiting now!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Maverick00799, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Maverick00799

Maverick00799 Powder Monkey

Newer players here with veterans. Looking for other newer players to grow together and some more veterans to keep us on the right track. The owner has a constant supply of gems so upgrading and donating to help the guild is numerous. Open to anyone level 1 and up. As spots fill that may change. Please give us the ability to grow and play the proper way. Thanks so much :) by the way the name of the guild is Musketeers. (No "the") my in game name is Maverick O'Malle. Our mascot is a silver dragon with a blue background. Thank you :))

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. Maverick00799

The guild name is Musketeers.

3. Maverick00799

Perks available. Promotions daily. The people running the guild live together and are always available. FOR A LIMITED TIME FREE PERKS ARE AVAILABLE. ANYONE WELCOME. UNITED SATES BASED.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Constant supply of gems? No cake?

Floki likes this.
  5. Maverick00799

Yeah I tend to spend too much on this game. Sorry to the ones we missed. The leaders usually work afternoons so in the morning and at night we are mostly active. We check in during the day. But don't worry we always respond. Still looking for new players to grow with.

6. Maverick00799

For some reason the forums are calling me a cabin boy. Maverick is the captain and rodalec is the co captain. Always available and since recruiting is gettig tough we are now offering rewards. We just wat some members to grow with. Please pm me in forum or in game I will always respond. Good wishes and God bless. Thank you so much.

7. Maverick00799

I
    m sorry I don't know what cake is lol. But you are welcome to check us out anytime :))

8. Maverick00799

Welcome to the new members. Thank you for joining.

9. Maverick00799

We have changed our logo. It's still blue but now is a set of wings over a star.

10. CPT.Rodalec

CPT.Rodalec Powder Monkey

BUMP!

I told you I was gonna just bump it lol

First Mate here guys! Come join us!

11. Maverick00799

Welcome new players!! Thanks for joining!!!!!

12. Maverick00799

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND THEIR FAMILIES. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO OUR FAIRHFUL CREW AND ALL THEIR LOVED ONES!!!!

13. Remedy

Remedy Powder Monkey

Does anyone in your guild have the pirate catcher yet?

14. Maverick00799

Not quite yet. It should be within a few days. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

15. Kaytocun

Kaytocun Powder Monkey

Bumping thread

16. Kaytocun

Kaytocun Powder Monkey

Just to say our guild Musketeers is looking for more people and we do need active people to talk to and just an idea of where they are on lv s for how much grog and gold storage you have and pirate hall lv. New players are welcome as well as more experienced players

17. Kaytocun

Kaytocun Powder Monkey

Still taking people in

18. Kaytocun

Kaytocun Powder Monkey

The required rank for our guild is one and you can build perks whenever you want, pirate hall lv. doesn't matter either

19. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Bump good luck. Next time thought don't include the endless suplise of gems lol cause if he had that he would be maxed out

Peg-Leg likes this.
  20. Maverick00799

Hey thank you guys for your responses. Just for some clarification the "lots of gems" part means the leaders and most of the group have a lot of gems on hand. Meaning they can grow together at a faster rate making them deadlier quicker. The goal is to come together as a close group and the leaders consider it important to help all the members of the group even if it includes gems. Merry Christmas to everyone and your families!!