Video playback of Sky Raider test

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Tiger Claw, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Ok;

I think its common knowledge that video playback is questionable, but what about playback that was correct during three viewings and then changed?

Example.

I did a test deployment of two Sky Raiders only. Both dropped (as expected) and attacked two large structures, i.e., Academy Building and the Voodoo Hunt. What I didn't expect was that future playback of the video showed both Sky Raider's passing over the structures and another playback showed 1 Sky Raider passing over and the other dropping.

Anyone else notice video changing like this?

TiGeR

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yes. Rarely the same when watched a few times. Even different viewers will see it differently. Vast differences. I can see no noticeable improvement, and may have gotten worse.

3. Some pirates are bad for the accuracy of your replays. Being mainly the skyraider and the Witch Doctor.

4. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

I have seen my raiders fall and destroy the ship. I reality they had fell next to the enemy's ground pounder and they destroyed it.