View crew on Ship

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Jun, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

When you click on your ship from exploration view (or a new button entirely), it should pull up a brief overview of what crew is left on the ship exploring.

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I know it doesn't tell you which pirates are on the ship, but it does tell you the # of Pirates on the ship I believe.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

+1 from me. I'd like to,see this - along with the separate pirates for exploration and battles

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I like the idea. And it has been mentioned that they are making a shipyard building, and that may recruit pirates for exploring.

5. Swiby

Swiby Powder Monkey

Actually if there would be a way to keep in the boat the pirates in excess, it would be great. Currently if i have 10 pirates created and my ship comes back with 20, the difference is lost because the tavern has not enough room. And if the shipyard is not created, I woul suggest at least a way to select what goes into my boat. But Shipyard would be great to reduce the time of pirates production.

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Add a room to the tavern?
    Unless I want to go battle another island at the same time, I don't recruit any more pirates while I am exploring except maybe a couple that I know will be lost in sea battles. It would be nice if there was a way to have crew on your ship and go exploring again, without them going back to the tavern, but as someone has pointed out, that would be slavery vs hired help.
    A Shipyard building could be the answer, or perhaps there could simply be two rooms "holding areas" in the tavern, one to hold island battling pirates and one to hold exploring pirates; and maybe you could move them between the rooms.
    This would be a nice option too because I generally use different pirates to explore vs battle.