Visible Academy/Voodoo Upgrade Costs While Upgrading

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by nbuubu, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbuubu

nbuubu Powder Monkey

Right now, we can only see the cost and duration for each troop upgrade when that troop is free to be upgraded.

So if you've got 9 hours left on a Heavy Gunner upgrade, it's probably been around a week since you started it and likely have no idea how much it will cost for the next level, or how much time the next upgrade will take.

With no real fan-supported wiki collecting upgrade costs and times, the in-game interface should give more information. Allow us to see how much grog it will cost us for the next upgrade so we'll know how much we should save up and plan accordingly.

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Totally agree, and I think this has been suggested before. May be on the master list already. I also would like for the grog costs in the Hut to not have the last digit obscured by the scroll. If you're not careful, 10,000 looks a lot like 1,000.

Moving to Build subforum.

3. nbuubu

nbuubu Powder Monkey

Yeah, it bugs that there isn't an outside website that's maintained with all the branching upgrade costs/times like Clash of Clans and other games have available. So we need more info in-game to fill the gaps.

I did some forum searches and checked the master suggestion list but didn't see this particular suggestion already listed.

Won't matter to me in the short term since all I'll have left to upgrade in the short term is the Heavy Gunner, but I'm sure it'd be helpful for other players and for the next PH/Academy/Voodoo Hut levels.

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

There is a wiki but nobody updates it, so it's only half-complete.

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1 would make planning so much easier

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.