Vo.oV's Revenge!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by thelastfallen, Aug 1, 2015.

1. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

Greetings!

I'm the Captain from Vo.oV's Revenge! guild. I'm the founder along with Shanks Le Roux, my first mate in command. We're an Active, Supportive & Competitive guild ; If you're searching for a guild that will always support you and have your back, we are your best choice. We keep our compromise with our people and we ask the same in return: To be Active in a regular way, to support your crew with Reinforcements, to keep the perks Activated, to join us in Rumble when the time comes. We also require Communication and Patience ; if a member stays absent for a while, we need to know that he/she will actually come back. Everyone can join by request after lvl 6 ; We don't care much about level or experience. If you haven't found what you're seeking, we're always here to back you up. Keep the good fight & Welcome Aboard!!!

Saludos!

Soy el Capitán de la Cofradía Vo.oV's Revenge! ; Si estás en busca de una Cofradía Activa, Cooperativa y Competitiva somos tu mejor opción. Somos una Cofradía joven en busca de sangre nueva, cualquiera puede formar parte por medio de solicitud a partir del nivel 6. Así como ofrecemos una constancia y compromiso para con nuestros miembros también requerimos de su apoyo incondicional: Mantenerse Activos de manera regular, enviar Refuerzos, mantener activas las Mejoras, dar aviso en caso de posibles Ausencias. Necesitamos gente de confianza que busque hacerse de recursos y participar en Escaramuzas. Si has buscado en vano ese apoyo y camaradería en otras Cofradías, no tienes mas que buscar ; Cuando todos los demás han fallado, nosotros estamos siempre de tu parte.

• Guild Disbanded

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015