Walk-mode

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Dario Viva, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Dario Viva

Dario Viva Crew

Woudn't it be awesome if you could walk in your own village and also go in buildings and the ship.
    At attacking enemies there could be a walk mode, too.
    You yourself could also fight and you could choose which buildings you want to attack first.
    And finally this mode can also exist on the exploration map

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We've been working on the PlunderCam TM that's going to give you a whole new perspective on your pirate island and that's going to be in the global release on the 18th.
    This is going to cross over into fight replays as well in time, so that might get some way to fulfilling your suggestions.

3. I'd love to see fight replays with the plunder cam as well as the plunder cams perspective!

4. Admin [Midoki]

Don't worry, that is coming :)

5. Dario Viva

Dario Viva Crew

you're all 100% true this PlunderCam looks insanely good (now there are just very less ways to improve the graphiks, maybe Plunder Cam iside buildings;))

PS: I just watched the new Trailer and the Moment after the flag is really fanny (when you see the little island)
    By the way, is thre a flag of switzerland for the flag pole yet. If not, just an information for you: The flag of switzerland is quadratic nut like the other, rectangular flags.
    The reason i'm asking this is: In the last few days I wasn't able to play the game so the more I'm happy to play it soon, there are so many new things in the game.

6. Admin [Midoki]

We will be adding more country flags in future updates, so don't worry I'll makes sure its added

7. Marcelo Pier

Marcelo Pier Powder Monkey

It would be very convenient if you could add like a construction mode or something along those lines. A construction mode where all your things in the map can be put in an inventory then rebuild or reformat your island to your liking. This would be very convenient because you don't have to put the buildings in a corner if the islands and make it look cluttered. It's just a hassle. But this mode would resolve that problem.