Wall building

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by omnipotence20, Sep 24, 2014.

1. omnipotence20

omnipotence20 Powder Monkey

Is there anyway you could implement a tap and drag feature to wall building? It's a real pain to have to go and create every. little. section. Also, if you could incorporate an option to upgrade whole chunks of walls, that would be great too. Perhaps if you could tap and drag to select the entire portion you wanted to upgrade?

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yeah we know walls aren't the greatest and it's something we're going to be addressing sooner rather than later. We completely understand it is a frustrating experience and will be improved

3. I agree, this can be frustrating. The ability to upgrade entire rows would be sweet too.

4. Sunblade

Sunblade Powder Monkey

...and the ability to drag & drop whole wall sections to a new position. I absolutely hate it that each time I re-design my base I have to move every.individual.wall element to its new position. Introducing something like finger lasso to select wall sections for drag&drop would be great.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think a lot of these issues will be remedied I'm the edit mode when it is released.

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Fingers crossed

Bear likes this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

How about the option to upgrade walls with grog or gold?
    They are so expensive and I need somewhere to spend all my excess grog.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Absolutely not. This option ruined clash of clans. It killed the loot.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  9. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Agreed! There is a slight imbalance of grog over gold at ph 5 or so but this ends once you hit ph 6/7. Don't let grog go into walls plz!!

Bear likes this.
  10. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

It would be great, since we get walls in 25 piece sections, if we were able to upgrade and place by tap and hold and drag for these sections. With the option to individually place wall pieces as well. Upgrading by individual would still be an option given a deficit of gold to upgrade the entire section. My 2 cents!