Walls, walls, to double or not

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by lady blackbeard, Feb 1, 2015.

1. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

have noticed fewer isles with double walls. Has anyone analyzed the benefits/strengths vs. cost of these defenses? Is it better to double or upgrade a wall?

2. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Doubling adds, well double the hit points. Upgrades become incremental bumps, only 250 up each for the last two level 8 and 9 walls. BUT... A dying bomber blast will damage both walls if no space between. Prob should have one space between to avoid this OR give in to the double fence rectangle everyone uses at higher ranks.

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

a bomber has splash damage...double wall wont hold if the bomber use kaboom power

4. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Sounds like a space between walls is better against bomber?

5. mana

mana Crew

I think you will have to think of where to place your defences with the use of double walls. Double walls are not effective against the gunners range, it would be better to keep a gap between them.

Tex likes this.
  6. Tex

Tex Commodore

[​IMG]

The Fish Eyed Pirate and mana like this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Or move the defense back one space, but I agree, a space between the walls does work better vs: bombers.

8. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

i need space for just a couple more walls, so hard to get everything to fit as planned, double wall, or spaces. (I do a mix).