[Wanted Poster]

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Monkey D. Luffy, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy Powder Monkey

• Available at pirate rank 50 + or Pirate Hall 2 or 3 +.
    • Search Wanted Posters throughout selected players who's been plundering the most, and/or selected random players. (resets each following week)
    • Wanted Poster difficulty adjustments: (Example: Recommended, and not recommended options are available through-out picking who to choose to fight, however, can choose not recommended if they choose so)
    • Loot/Wanted reward adjustments: (For each higher difficulty and/or level, the rewards amount increases.
    • Wanted Poster Rewards Adjustment: For those bases that "win" against players who plunder them by choosing to attack via "Wanted Poster" method will give an reward increase to that Wanted Player.
    • Some type of "Wanted Rank". Maybe for those who have the most reward points can be first, and who has the least will be last.
    • New Guild Perk/or plain old building via [Post Office] or some type of building, which allows players to collect rewards, and also picks Wanted Posters.
    • Once a player is defeated by the this option, that player is removed from the "Wall" of "Wanted Posters".
    Of course, this is still a idea. Personally, I think it sounds great, as a pirate type game. Anyone is welcome to give more opinions, and ideas. Thanks for voting/or taking the time to read this.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Fakebeard the Ba likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

So it's a secondary revenge or its a workaround to attacking players that are very successful?
    Would rank drop matches effectively remove the chance of you being on a wanted poster?

3. Monkey D. Luffy

Most likely a secondary, but of course, it can be improved, or changed.
    No, for those who get on a wanted poster or board, are just plainly those who successfully plunder the most (because of pirating) lets say, out of 1000 or so, (random number). But, it can of course change. I don't really like that idea, but i'm just wanting people's idea's and workarounds on making this "Wanted Poster/Board" work out.

Thanks for replying though, it's giving me more thoughts and changing my mind on some idea's. I do hope you like the idea though =). It sounds cool. We just gotta make it work xD

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It probably goes without saying, but once a player is attacked through their wanted poster, they should NOT be available to all other players, and should not be stuck on another wanted poster for quite some time :)

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah, I agree

6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

If we had wanted posters, I suppose we'd have to build a post office first.
    Another Guild Perk!

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  7. Monkey D. Luffy

Yeah, of course lol. Once the player is defeated by someone who attacked him with the Wanted Poster option, he/she is removed from the list.

@Black-ish Beard I also agree with a Post Office option, or some type of building. =p